3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
By the time they finish this game ill have my own form of amnesia its called alzheimers.. and if we go by the changelog numbers we have about maybe 6 more updates to end game which means they will have to cram a whole lot in those 6 or nothing at all and just burn the game to the ground. Either way seems the MC is too much of a pushover to do much in here unless they are drugged up and/or drunk. Even his own "girlfriend" doesnt come back around for how many updates (as others have stated)? Ive seen sloth mating habits go faster than the pace of this VN, models are nice but its nothing more than someone doing a cash grab for years to milk the money train, anyone foolish enough to pay for it is foolish enough to get burned. Too many Vn's do this, seen it for years now. They will either keep milking or abandon if the money train stops.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the time they finish this game ill have my own form of amnesia its called alzheimers.. and if we go by the changelog numbers we have about maybe 6 more updates to end game.
nope, lucky mark went to 18 so don't be surprised if this goes to same numbers.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
For map dont click door - just click top right map icon and will work (try make saves everytime when you go outside)
And for Sex - Dev Sucks - Conversations Teasing are good but its enough of that bullshit just give option either to please KATE or ELENA - MILF in The END to ENJOY

• Haha
Reactions: Piat and cxx

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
guys, can somebody help me? i am stuck at the masturbator quest after elena gives it to me! i cant use it at night, everytime the game says: i better leave it to night!

is this a bug?

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
guys, can somebody help me? i am stuck at the masturbator quest after elena gives it to me! i cant use it at night, everytime the game says: i better leave it to night!

is this a bug?
guy please share the save pass better find a sink to me please

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes