3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
At least he provides regular Updates and progress reports. So he is still ahead of many other devs. Plus his animation is probably the best I've seen so far on this page. Yep the progress is very slow but gotta take it as it is.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1689701588930.png

Hello everyone!
Work on the next version 0.95 is in full swing. Another 1-2 weeks and we plan to finish posing all static renders for the upcoming update. From today we also start rendering the already posed scenes. Work on animations will follow in the very near future. I promise that on the next progress report the number of finished tasks will be much different.
Which character do you think the main scenes of the upcoming update will be dedicated to?
-Already finished scenes: 4 out of 6
-Rendered images: 0
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
am i the only one with bugs everywhere? nothing is happening, I'm doing everything the same each day
try to interact on different times and so with the characters but nothing is happening... even the masturbator scene isn't working at all....
I'm fucking annoyed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Needs an update for files. Isn't a .zip file for windows/linux
it's for all platforms.

am i the only one with bugs everywhere? nothing is happening, I'm doing everything the same each day
try to interact on different times and so with the characters but nothing is happening... even the masturbator scene isn't working at all....
I'm fucking annoyed
normal amnesia. on fleshlight you apparently need to change language to other like chinese so mc can grab it and then changer back.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 2780985

Hello everyone!
Work on the next version 0.95 is in full swing. Another 1-2 weeks and we plan to finish posing all static renders for the upcoming update. From today we also start rendering the already posed scenes. Work on animations will follow in the very near future. I promise that on the next progress report the number of finished tasks will be much different.
Which character do you think the main scenes of the upcoming update will be dedicated to?
-Already finished scenes: 4 out of 6
-Rendered images: 0
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

All the best, Super Alex.
I remember when the MC went to the bathroom with his ex-girlfriend to change her shirt during my game, she asked me not to look and I did exactly that... I don't know if she was testing the MC to see if he still felt attracted to her or she think I could be manipulated like a 12 year old.
I did not look because it was the only option that did not make the MC a simp where the girl manipulates you.
it was funny when the girl left the bathroom.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Well, this is playable with 0.94a and Scrappy's mod installed. It unlockes all the sexy scenes so you don't have to plough through the terrible sandbox elements.

But you're missing out on the normal non-sexy scenes this way though

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

laracroft811

Jul 8, 2023
The forum's language is english. At least use an auto translator to add an english translation.

The Cardboard is in the mall.
I apologize for the case.
Where do I get the cardboard that Kate asks for?
What part of the Mall?
In the online store, in the market, in the photo booth, in the jewelry store, in the clothing store, in the
coffee shop or in the restroom?

1.jpg

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
Does anyone know exactly how to use the Masturbator? I have played through the game several times, following walkthroughs from different websites, I get to the part Elena gives the MC the masturbator, but after that I can't use it, no matter what I do, any ideas what I have missed? Cheers

Reactions: decerto113

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
Does anyone know exactly how to use the Masturbator? I have played through the game several times, following walkthroughs from different websites, I get to the part Elena gives the MC the masturbator, but after that I can't use it, no matter what I do, any ideas what I have missed? Cheers
Same issue for me, seems to be a bug as others have commented on it.

If you have enabled the console, you can just type "jump JerkOff.Masturbator". I am not sure why the line

action If(day_time=="NIGHT", [Jump ("JerkOff.Masturbator")], [Show ("Bedroom_MC_Wardrobe_Panty_Tonight")])

in

Panty wardrobe.rpy

is not working though.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes