• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
The renders, animations, and characters are all top tier. But the game really needs to pick up the pace in terms of sex scenes...

There's exactly 2 sex scenes currently, with one of them being with what I consider a side character. Looking at the version numbering, this game is 3 minor updates away from being "complete".
Either it will just not really have any sex scenes once it's finished, or it's gonna have a some HUGE additions the next few udates, considering the stories for each character feel so unfinished.
I have not played this game in very long time, who are the sex scenes with? if one is the mother, it would half tempt me to play it again :LOL:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it even worth downloading this 0.1 update? game reminds me to milfy city, suuupeeeeeeer slow and small updates.
It depends what one expects from an update. None of the main chars had significant story progress, so if you are waiting for Elenas, Kates or Alexandras story to continute, skip this one. If story progress for a side char is enough, then it's probably worth it.best would be to wait for the final version.
It's really up to you, You can always check the changelog and see if there's enything for you in an update.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Well him, and him fingering Kate while she is drunk. But I doubt that they would put up the tag for that.
I see, one l
Well him, and him fingering Kate while she is drunk. But I doubt that they would put up the tag for that.
I see, one last question is there already penetration stuffy in this? I saw someone's saying it's more focus on teasing and foreplay stuff

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I see, one l

I see, one last question is there already penetration stuffy in this? I saw someone's saying it's more focus on teasing and foreplay stuff
With at least two girls there is (don't know about Iris), but not the three main LIs.

The story didn't go very far yet. It's progressing slooooooooowwwwwwwlllllyyyyyyyy.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
With at least two girls there is (don't know about Iris), but not the three main LIs.

The story didn't go very far yet. It's progressing slooooooooowwwwwwwlllllyyyyyyyy.
Yes, and Iris. So, three girls. I don't know where to put the drunk Katya fingering, but she came off pretty good in the end. I liked the Iris episode, by the way. It was humorous. It's not over the top, like the last episode with Eva. I was especially impressed with the list of alcoholic beverages she had in her youth. Someone else would have died ten times over from such a thing:)

Reactions: Nemo56

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
Explain one thing to me. I have nothing to do except watch TV and check what's going on in the kitchen, but it doesn't work. I was in the hospital and I can be a sperm donor. But I try to do something every day at every time and nothing. there is no event with Iris. Tell me what to do.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes