• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did a search and couldn't find it... is there a PT BR - Portuguese translation for this game? Does anyone have this information?

Because I don't have 100% command of English and finally, even with a current SAVE, I haven't seen the scene with IRIS.
not made but you can request elsewhere at f95.

If anyone could share the Mac version, that would be great. SDK doesn’t work when trying to convert windows to mac, and I don’t know how to fix it honestly.
you need same version of sdk as game uses.

Extra version please.
patreon, not yet here.

so if are waiting for Elenas, Kates or Alexandras story to continute, skip this one.
more like skip year's or 2 worth of updates.

So that means that tag is for the mc?
no, it's for girls and mommy and mc is the 1 doing it.

In your personal opinion, is this avn good to play right now?
depends what is looking for, there are some sexscenes (but time between those is long), story intrigues bit (due what mc has forgotten), family members have their own secrets and overall mc is dumbass idiot.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Hit a rather bad bug, or rather, something that was overlooked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fortunately I have saves, but this breaks the game in progress. Some good work here. It goes pretty slow, but I'm invested enough to find out where it goes.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Another sandbox 'game' that morphs into a VN along the way. The inventory is never useful and the small number of early interactions with the phone could have been done VN style instead. The events at sandbox locations mostly need to be done in a linear fashion and there really isn't the freedom of choice to justify a sandbox IMO.
Writing starts out very good but the quality drops away as the story progresses. Beautiful art though, I'd probably have Super Alex as the head artist in a 'dev dream team'. :p

Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
my pussy rated this game as the best in its genre) I am very anxiously waiting for the sequel.
Is there any information about the update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: indio68

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Does the writing gets better? The follow up check up in the hospital is so cringeworthy. Considering that the "Landlady" isin effect a total stranger to MC, it is so strange that she is present during that procedure, and also stares to butt naked MC for several times totally unfazed. MC is supposed to be a grown man and the staff should've send her off. Especially as MCs is ecplicitly stating that he cant speak openly about his symtoms in her prescence...
It was stated elwherethat femdom is preventable.. doesnt seem true...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mom sex? sorry, Ik this question is always asked.
not even sister sex, on prev. update mc got sleep bj from mom.

Is it a coincidence that MCs mother looks like Lexi from LoF and is also called Alexandra?
yes but some (like me) joke that lof's lexi's mc left her with kids and took most money with him.

guys, how to fix elena's phone? it saying not ready yet and i almost finished the all story
once mc has donated his sperm in hospital he goes to buy phone parts from mall (his ex-workplace) and then back to home and fix her phone.

Reactions: MasterChild

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
Can you help? I've already been to the hospital. I got the results and I can be a sperm donor, but when I found out I was moved home and I don't know why I can't start the event with Iris. I tried everywhere and at different times. Will you help???

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes