3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
How cute... after 98 comes 99... then 100... So, we are up to 0.100, not 1.0 ;)
I hope you are right.
I don't want the same than LM, sex but in the last update with no possibility to replay the scene :(

JJadams

May 25, 2017
I hope you are right.
I don't want the same than LM, sex but in the last update with no possibility to replay the scene :(
Lucky Mark's ending was rushed and disapointing... but we had more content than in Amnesia before that shitty end. So I'm pretty confident that we'll have more than two updates

Reactions: UncleNanard

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
What an absolute garbage update. It's the fourth year of development, and getting content that should have been in the game in the first few months or so.

Unbelievably braindead developers with no sense of direction. Makes you wonder what might have been if this game was in more capable hands. Fours years of development . . . and still predominantly masturbation scenes. Like, cool, hey you have 25 new animations for this update! Oh, cool, like ten of those animations are of a dude stroking himself but from different angles! Awesome!

What an absolute waste of talent.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Amnesia-0.98a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DDTolik

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
What an absolute garbage update. It's the fourth year of development, and getting content that should have been in the game in the first few months or so.

Unbelievably braindead developers with no sense of direction. Makes you wonder what might have been if this game was in more capable hands. Fours years of development . . . and still predominantly masturbation scenes. Like, cool, hey you have 25 new animations for this update! Oh, cool, like ten of those animations are of a dude stroking himself but from different angles! Awesome!

What an absolute waste of talent.
Is that actually it? Animations of MC jerking off again? What is it with game Devs, they truly need writers. because these nerds have no fuckin idea what to do majority of the time

Reactions: Dude137

Richi 4524

Sep 3, 2022
Amnesia-0.98a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Download apk ?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I was just going to post a very clost to this post. not quite a year but yeah. fools and money soon part I just cant believe 800 of them.
These last four years have shown us there is no depth to peoples stupidity. The fact this is still being developed is insane..the number of subscribers..only confirms the 8 out of 10 people you meet are below average intelligence; no longer a theory, but fact. Hell, look at the so called ivory league schools lately, my god we're all heading for disaster.

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes