3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
After a couple 'clicks' you should get the choice to go food shopping or go straight home while still at the mall. In my case the version ended page showed up just as I finished shopping and paying for it. Definitely not in the mall itself (unless the food store is in the mall?!?).

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I don’t see it, and I don’t think Super Alex will blindside his fans with NTR. As far as the renders go, what’s the difference between them and other games like EOL or Milfy that have those same kind of non canon renders?
You don't see what, game potential? Well, I do. I see good possibilities in this game. Or you mean the potential NTR? Alexandra is potentially a sex worker plus that banner pic in OP looks like her, cuffed and naked; MC seems to be very beta around her, so who's doing her that? (Unless isn't a cannon render and it's there just for the looks.) GF potentially hides from you some post break-up info that can easily be a new relationship, or she cheated on you and finding out caused you the accident (I'm stretching it here). Kate is in a relationship, possibly with an abusive jerk causing her depression and miss Mean Bitch is potentially working at some happy ending spa, or stripping at minimum. Even if you consider the nurse as a LI, there's some weird vibes between her and Dr. Pervy Old Ass. About any difference in renders, no fucking idea man. I never pointed out a difference, I literally said "Pretty renders". I liked them, that's all my comment said. Personal preference I guess. The blindside with NTR thing; I don't know his work that well, but I hope you're right about that and he don't do players like that, it's becoming a trend in some games here.

Last edited:
Reactions: brybry1311

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
The IC patch should work with any/all version... I don't know how to code in renpy but it seems that way.
Code:
init 9999 python:
    def replace_text(t):
        t = t.replace("friend`s son", "son")
        t = t.replace("Housemate", "brother")
        t = t.replace("Housmate", "brother")
        t = t.replace("landlady", "mother")       

return t           
    config.replace_text = replace_text

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Examples? Or it happened to you 1-2 times and you're touchy and oversensitive?
When the default expectation of a lot extremist posters here is that with enough complaining and demands right out the development gate that a game will not add any non-mc sex content in their game latter, without the dev themselves actually make any direct comments a lot of the time....you can pretty much pick any decent looking vanilla'ish fetish focus game that sticks out in Latest Update page.

There is typically always that one guy early on leading the veiled blackmail charge in what essentially amounts to "Yeah guys, no way the dev is going to add any NTR. He knows we'll just endlessly crap up his game thread here with repetitive comments/proclamations if he does".

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So after reading through all the reviews and the last couple pages of the thread I still have no real grasp on how much erotic content is actually in game yet.

Renders look hot though. I'll be checking back in a few updates.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
hey guys,
here is a little mod what hopefuly replace the word friend´s son to only son.
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
edit: i forget landlady to mother
will this mod work for this update?

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Examples? Or it happened to you 1-2 times and you're touchy and oversensitive?
Out of a hat, I remember: Rebecca, Sunshine Love, Triple Ex. Each one of this games have players arguing because out of the blue, potential o already done NTR situations or red flags. Oh; and pointing out something I notice is far from being "touchy and oversensitive"; unless you're projecting here and that's what would make you comment about something you don't really like. This forums is also to write about what players consider pros and cons and it's a way for devs to mesure the reaction of their active game followers. Either or not they decide to change something because of it. I hope this answer your question.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
When the default expectation of a lot extremist posters here is that with enough complaining and demands right out the development gate that a game will not add any non-mc sex content in their game latter, without the dev themselves actually make any direct comments a lot of the time....you can pretty much pick any decent looking vanilla'ish fetish focus game that sticks out in Latest Update page.

There is typically always that one guy early on leading the veiled blackmail charge in what essentially amounts to "Yeah guys, no way the dev is going to add any NTR. He knows we'll just endlessly crap up his game thread here with repetitive comments/proclamations if he does".
I don't know about those "extremist posters" you mention, but what I've seen is a lot of people arguing about the NTR being a surprise and/or potentially being added after some updates when the player is already involved with whatever dev wrote in the tags, therefore assumed is what the game was about. That's why I like when devs write the future tags, that leaves no player an excuse about stuff like NTR. If people just hated NTR, sharing, etc. for the sake of it, games like TAC wouldn't be successful. I won't spit on your comment because I don't doubt people like that exist, but your comment sounds like a generalization and a strawman if it was about me. Anyway; I hope this makes clear any possible misconception or misperception about my comment, if that was the case.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017

good attempt at reverse psychology so that by seeming to defend the dev, it is really pressured to target ntr. This dev has enough experience, and has proven it, to play the game he has in mind without influencing too much pressure that anyone want to put on him in any way

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes