3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
hey guys,
here is a little mod what hopefuly replace the word friend´s son to only son.
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
edit: i forget landlady to mother
edit 14.12.2020: Since i answered 3 time the same question: The patch should work in the current version 0.4a but i don´t have the time to test is self.If something is not working wrote me.If someone ask again if the patch is working i will ignore it.
My bad, I should have checked the thread before asking, I usually do but I didn't think this time. Sorry about that mate.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
good attempt at reverse psychology so that by seeming to defend the dev, it is really pressured to target ntr. This dev has enough experience, and has proven it, to play the game he has in mind without influencing too much pressure that anyone want to put on him in any way
I actually could care less about NTR as a fetish. From a general standpoint and outside the broad stroke of it's "more erotic scene variety to play through = good" POV appeal on that, whether it's there or not is pretty much a non-factor in whether I'd end up downloading this game.

Especially given the fact the large majority of these developers pushing out these games are typically coder types who want to make a few bucks pushing out sexy renders first and foremost, and generally are going to have next to zero ability to write out a competent story around it that isn't essentially just putting in the same effort there that I was back when I was copying my school papers out of an encyclopedia while simply changing the wording and order presentation around. Which more often or not is just going to end up making a passable story more cringy then it has to be since "NTR" is universally harder to write without falling into standard trope Cringeville.

So yeah, no reverse blackmail there, nor do I feel any incentive to defend the dev before I even play the game. Which as my following comment implied I'm waiting to do until a review or some recent comments go up that suggest the erotic content I draw my own "worth a playthrough to get to" line at is actually there.

Last edited:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I'm not a fan of the NTR, but not a hater either. But I value the story, in some it is a useful fact, which helps you to identify with the MC, when that factor is removed usually the stories get worse.
In this specific game, I think it can be added somewhere that 90% will have non-MC sex, if there were not I would be surprised, not disappointed, but surprised. I would only be disappointed if you notice the absence of that scene, for example I recently played Oath of Loyalty, and there are some scenes where it is evident that the author had thought of some meaningful scenes without the MC, not I know if they have been removed later, or have never been added for fear of negative comments, the fact remains that I have noticed their absence and in fact I have not played anymore. I also recently had a game where NTR was totally forced and in fact ruined the story. And I also stopped them. Too much is wrong, both in one sense and another.
As for this game, I expect a dark path, from the flashbacks it is obvious that the MC was an asshole before losing his memory, Elena hates it and I'm sure it's because she has been involved in some erotic practice, the same girlfriend seems to have some secrets about how their relationship really was. In short, it seems to me there are all the bases for a dominant and dark MC, if this leads to the NTR then I don't know. I hope that the author feels free to do what he wants and does not feel the obligation to follow a forced path (whether or not with the NTR).
I haven't played the new release yet, so I don't know if any new pieces of history, or flashbacks have been added.

Reactions: Jrock0986

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Can't name the mc it gives an error
Here is my unofficial android port:

AMNESIA [apk] [v0.4a]+scrappy's walkthrough and GALLERY MOD
Warn:
Do not go to Room No. 10 after finding the toilet in the hospital. Just go to room 101 and finish the free roam. Because when you go to room no-10, an error will come.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give me a feedback and track my other ports on

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
Holy sht it was a great update! Didn't even go to distance and still achieve the max out of it (if you know what i mean).
Truly, Quality>>>Quantity.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
What are you trying to prove here?
Looking at your post history of just the last 24h it's all posts that shows you either sucking up to Alex or bragging about how you completed this update without a walkthrough.
You do realize that 99% of anyone's patrons come from F95zone right; where do you think these creators get the exposure from?
Snitches get stitches
If he was aware of that fact he wouldn't be posting this pic but u're right personally I started to support Dev's because of f95 so....

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes