3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ah bollocks. This game had some good potential. Between the miniscule updates and now sandbox conversion...fucked.
RIP. Sandbox sucks balls.
if anything going to be worse now add the stupid Free roaming, nails this game down for me...what a pity story seemed ok and characters were so hot...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** 0.8c

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
** 0.8c

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand.
If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options. Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love. We never run ads, we're entirely crowdfunded and we'll likely forever run at a loss lol

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Mate, torrent not working for some reason. Stuck on finding peers.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Has this dev stated what future content they have planned? I'm not here to start an argument just curious if the the more niche stuff will become the norm at some point.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Enable ads. Not a lot of people who visit this site have disposable income.
I made a promise day1 so we'll continue without them no matter what. Dumb, maybe but I wanted to do something different. :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well. Just finished d/l 8b and 8c was uploaded while I was doing it. Used anon since Mega only allows me 5gb and NOPY is no longer in business. After reading the changelog there were some major, critical, changes to 8c so will probably dump 8b and d/l 8c. Maybe.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes