3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Found glue, paint & pencils & saw. Need cardboard, paper & sticky notes... :cry:
Also, where is the instagram thing?

Last edited:

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
The dev has released on Steam so at least we know this game will get worked on. I do get the impatience however it is still early in the games progression.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Is 2 years early?
Fair comment. Not really :) But it depends if there was backend work put in prior to renders, they are making this "gamey" but I could be talking out my ass.

But like I said with the release on Steam maybe progression will kick up.....or maybe it won't.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
anyway, sh*t4 of the update basically it was just added the scenes that should have been in the other previous update that gave an error this developer is not ready to say it fixes the scenes they should have been put in this one as an update he sells them 30 20 10 5 dollars anyway

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Re-downloaded just for the update(if we can actually call it that).

Please, do Yourselves a favor.
And put this on a back-burner.
Just may be a year or 3
No sense in doing otherwise.

Or don't, chances are i will not.
Gets far-fetched, to be blunt.
Perhaps that's a bit harsh.

Redundant, comes to mind.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
guys i can't progress more than this for some reason, i tried everything talked to her every days and times, did her tests, the N1 test i'm sure that maxed out, the other i don't know for sure, can someone help, just need this one to end the content, if someone knows the steps please help
1642242162830.png

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
A chat with your mom, a tease bathroom scene with your blonde sister and a quiz with your manly sister. That's all, am I right? All of the options on my phone disappeared too.

:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
A chat with your mom, a tease bathroom scene with your blonde sister and a quiz with your manly sister. That's all, am I right?

:unsure:
I got a few free roam mini cut scenes, Mom and sister chatting at dining table for example but maybe that was in the last update and I didn't see them.

The bikini bathroom tease scene with Elena

Kate telling me about FotoTube, their version of instagram.

A scene spying on Mom in the bath at night.

That was it, everytime I tried for the quiz with Kate it said that part of the game wasn't ready.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Crap blue balls grindy updates, go night to hospital to get sticky notes, lost as shit for 30 minutes.... I won't spend money on this shit. This needs years of updates to have decent content.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes