3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I got a few free roam mini cut scenes, Mom and sister chatting at dining table for example but maybe that was in the last update and I didn't see them.

The bikini bathroom tease scene with Elena

Kate telling me about FotoTube, their version of instagram.

A scene spying on Mom in the bath at night.

That was it, everytime I tried for the quiz with Kate it said that part of the game wasn't ready.
Sounds about right then. Thanks! Every time I took the quiz, Kate said I was insecure no matter how I answered. Oh well.... on to the next game, I guess. :LOL:

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
I was asking where all of those items are
My bad, sry. I cant remember where you can find the glue and paint, so you just better install the MOD, it will tell you where all those things are.

Carton, Paper or Paint: I dont remember where you get one those, but one you get at the shop that you work and the other close to the photography cabine in the mall.
Saw: Basement
Stick Notes: Hospital

After Lucky Mark, I was really looking forward to this game. But the pace of these 'updates' is a bit lacking. Starting to lose interest.
Me too. I really liked Lucky Mark, the only thing that i didnt like was how rushed the game felt at the end.

Played Amnesia a couple days ago and even the renders and models feels weak than in Lucky Mark. Maybe ill give another tried when is finished, but for now ill pass.

Last edited:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
problem with gofile it starts slowing when too many are downloading at the same time, so far nothing has reliable consistency like nopy
Bit of a newbie on the uploading stuff but no that Nopy is out (you were the best Nopy! haha), why don't people use GoogleDrive? Super fast

Nov 12, 2020
Bit of a newbie on the uploading stuff but no that Nopy is out (you were the best Nopy! haha), why don't people use GoogleDrive? Super fast
Google Drive has a limit to upload (750 GB), once you reach that no one else can download from that drive for up to 24h.
So say your game is about 2,5 GB, that means only 300 people can download it before it hits the limit, everyone else will have to wait.
While for less famous games/smaller games it might work. For bigger devs, games it's not very useful since it just gets people complaining they can't download after a while. So usually not worth the hassle.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
I read FAQ and... I don't understand why you limit your torrent file to certain torrent clients.
I can understand that you use a private tracker, but not allow the download of the torrent file according to the torrent client when the philosophy of p2p programs is based on sharing, I'm sorry but I don't understand you.
I use Tixati by the way, the best torrent client for me.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I read FAQ and... I don't understand why you limit your torrent file to certain torrent clients.
I can understand that you use a private tracker, but not allow the download of the torrent file according to the torrent client when the philosophy of p2p programs is based on sharing, I'm sorry but I don't understand you.
I use Tixati by the way, the best torrent client for me.
It's because there's loads of clients that don't seed back and we were wasting a tonne of bandwidth on shitty leeches. It was too many clients to blacklist, so instead we opted with only whitelisting several clients that met criteria like:

1. open source
2. no ads
3. free & no premium version
4. one other that i forget.

All the clients that are whitelisted now and vetted and popular (apart from utorrent 2.2.1 which will be removed soon). Tixati has a bad reputation because it purposefully reported incorrect data and allowed client spoofing.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationship // achievments // panties :ROFLMAO: // inventory

View attachment 1542079 View attachment 1542081 View attachment 1542078 * View attachment 1542080 View attachment 1542107

*you have to set the achievement variable to "false" to see the girls in all their glory ;)

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mod update (main .rpa file)

Reactions: rnzn

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
v0.82a
+Added translation into German up to and including version 0.8

Unfortunately, the German language is not fully translated:
Many gaps, partly English or Russian.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo
Super Alex
at what point we get atleast a focking hint what happend to the mc ?
(and when does the mc get his spine back ? pointing to the scene at basement)
im ok with "slowburn" but this is ....

Reactions: operamini
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes