3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
So what I'm hearing is that the game is basically dead but the story sucks anyway. Sounds like a good game to rip the gallery out and just look at the pictures.

JPSmith

Sep 7, 2020
So what I'm hearing is that the game is basically dead but the story sucks anyway. Sounds like a good game to rip the gallery out and just look at the pictures.
Ugh, I'm actually torn with this game. I actually like the premise (and hope for a compelling story), mystery and kinks I didn't even know I'd like. But I also waited nearly a year for them to revamp the code for free roam with promises of quicker updates and building a team to push out the game, a pace that never really materialized. I'm not going to wait years yearning for something that might never be, which is why I remain hopeful but don't allocate capital for its development.

How do you balance wanting to support the Dev and not being fleeced for your money if this takes years or never gets done?

This isn't even pre-ordering a game, this is pre-ordering a hope of a game. I'm more comfortable letting it go and forgetting about it than putting money into it.

To each their own...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Ugh, I'm actually torn with this game. I actually like the premise (and hope for a compelling story), mystery and kinks I didn't even know I'd like. But I also waited nearly a year for them to revamp the code for free roam with promises of quicker updates and building a team to push out the game, a pace that never really materialized. I'm not going to wait years yearning for something that might never be, which is why I remain hopeful but don't allocate capital for its development.

How do you balance wanting to support the Dev and not being fleeced for your money if this takes years or never gets done?

This isn't even pre-ordering a game, this is pre-ordering a hope of a game. I'm more comfortable letting it go and forgetting about it than putting money into it.

To each their own...
Well the beauty of it is you have a choice, support it or don't, you're not obligated to subscribe, but the dev is also in a situation that they can't control, but in the end it's up to you, support the game or don't, you don't need to justify if you sub or not, it's everyone's choice.

Reactions: Eros_ and JPSmith

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Why do some game makers take out the auto text feature on Ren Py and then proceed to give you walls of text? This game looks extremely good, but I don't play games that don't have auto text function-- no matter how good the graphics look. I refuse to sit for hours clicking the mouse when I shouldn't have to.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Very good models and renders... just so few animations for that huge 7gig filesize. *yikes*!!

I was so excited to try this game.... then I completed game, and I was hit with deep pure disappointment because just one sex scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Very good models and renders... just so few animations for that huge 7gig filesize. *yikes*!!

I was so excited to try this game.... then I completed game, and I was hit with deep pure disappointment because just one sex scene.
big images and older game went over 20 gigs of size.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i dont think the story sucks at all, i think its got great potential.. there has been a war that affects certain countrys which for some people on this site is not a good enough excuse for them but its just facts.

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
The game is perfect, with nice animation, the girls are beautiful, and very sexy. What I'm missing is a walkthrough, why because I feel like I missed something. Somewhere I got a message of not enough perv points. I don't see it either, what am I missing? Overall it is a nice game, sandbox style. although the icons could be a bit brighter, you have to look closely to see them. I would say keep it up, looking forward to the next update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game is perfect, with nice animation, the girls are beautiful, and very sexy. What I'm missing is a walkthrough, why because I feel like I missed something. Somewhere I got a message of not enough perv points. I don't see it either, what am I missing? Overall it is a nice game, sandbox style. although the icons could be a bit brighter, you have to look closely to see them. I would say keep it up, looking forward to the next update
there is wt but it's not pdf.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017

To each their own...
Yeah, I love the premise and the models, but after two (and almost a half) years, there's WAY too little content for me to hold out much hope of this game not eventually joining the "abandoned" list. I understand there were issues such as covid etc in that time, but they could've held off on updates until there was sufficient material for one, instead of what are clearly mini-updates over two years with virtually nothing

Reactions: The D0n and JPSmith

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i agree, this doesn't hold a candle to the previous work
feels like this is his first attempt
which is rather unexpected from this developer

Reactions: tankdick

Daikus

May 30, 2022
You will need to apply the fix for the test 2 bug first,
but here are the answers;

Test No 2 Are you emotionally insecure?
(My answers = *?*)
1/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
2/ a=0, *b=5*, c=3,
3/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
4/ *a=5*, b=3, c=0,
5/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
6/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
7/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
8/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
9/ *a=5*, b=3, c=0,
10/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
11/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
12/*a=5*, b=3, c=0,
13/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
14/*a=5*, b=3, c=0,
15/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
16/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
17/*a=5*, b=3, c=0,
( NB; BUG!! ERROR IN GAME CODE !!
YOU WILL ALWAYS FAIL ) Unless you apply the Fix
How do you "apply the fix"? i'm on steam version. Thanks for any help

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah, I love the premise and the models, but after two (and almost a half) years, there's WAY too little content for me to hold out much hope of this game not eventually joining the "abandoned" list. I understand there were issues such as covid etc in that time, but they could've held off on updates until there was sufficient material for one, instead of what are clearly mini-updates over two years with virtually nothing
I guess one positive you could chalk up is that they have released on Steam so there is that motivation to finish. From what I have read the current world events are affecting production, I guess time will tell. How much more time people will tolerate however is thinning.

I buy a lot of these titles on Steam and have noticed most of them have slowed down production. Not sure if this is due to constant refinement but it's a trend I have noted.

Reactions: Mauser45

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I guess one positive you could chalk up is that they have released on Steam so there is that motivation to finish. From what I have read the current world events are affecting production, I guess time will tell. How much more time people will tolerate however is thinning.

I buy a lot of these titles on Steam and have noticed most of them have slowed down production. Not sure if this is due to constant refinement but it's a trend I have noted.
This is a problem with small dev teams in general. Sometimes you need a Producer to push you get shit done and stop the feature creep. Like even now I like AMNESIA but I do not understand why it had to go for an open map design when it would be much better paced as a VN

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
This is a problem with small dev teams in general. Sometimes you need a Producer to push you get shit done and stop the feature creep. Like even now I like AMNESIA but I do not understand why it had to go for an open map design when it would be much better paced as a VN
None of these games should be sandboxes, all it does is waste the players time...

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
None of these games should be sandboxes, all it does is waste the players time...
I agree with both of you. VN style would've worked far batter. I understand having sandbox in some games, but this didn't need an open world design at all. Simply making it a VN with options listed would've been easier, saved time and made the whole game a lot less messy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree with both of you. VN style would've worked far batter. I understand having sandbox in some games, but this didn't need an open world design at all. Simply making it a VN with options listed would've been easier, saved time and made the whole game a lot less messy
yea but its always dev knows best even if he or she doesn't.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes