3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jul 9, 2021
Any estimate on how far along in the planned story arc we are at the point? Halfway, less than half, barely started?

Btw, your graphics and animations KICK ASS. Excellent work

And is there a discord channel for the game or is it patreon-only

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d4 Free Roam Home.rpy", line 328, in script call
call screen act_2d4_Bedroom_Alexandra
File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d5.rpy", line 865, in script call
''
''
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc-Compressed\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc-Compressed\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc-Compressed\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc-Compressed\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
''
''
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc-Compressed\Amnesia-version_0.82a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
version_0.82a
Fri Apr 29 22:44:17 2022
how do I fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st fix: either attach traceback.txt on your post and delete errors on your post or put those behind spoilers.
2nd fix: try latest version.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
If I remember correctly, this exact error popped up for players who patched the game with a bugged or outdated walkthrough mod.
Likely shouldn't happen with an unpatched game.

misolc47

Mar 23, 2020
Today status on Patreon

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #39-42
Hello Friends!
I haven't written anything for a long time. I want to thank everyone who wrote to me personally and asked how I was doing! Nothing to worry about, I'm fine. The project is moving forward but slowly.
The writer continues to correct the Russian translation and writes dialogues for future scenes. He has already created a significant groundwork for the artists to work on and soon we will be busy writing together all the remaining scenes for the story branches with Alexandra, Kate and Elena.
One of my new artists has already made several scenes and I like the quality of his work more and more every time. I still correct his work a little, but soon I expect that he will be able to get everything right the first time. The second artist continues to improve, he has already learned a lot though. Starting next month, I expect that he will also start working on scenes for the project.
Localizations are also moving forward, slowly but moving.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes