3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
im not gonna lie was a little skeptical about your name and what you could do but not gonna lie some of if not thee best animations ive ever scene and overall an amazing game just had 1 1/2 problems 1. hes to submissive like i wouldve spanked the elena like 120 times in one day and when they were all arguing at the table and in the kitchen idk how he kept his cool and the 1/2 problem i had its not really a problem so to say more like its a thing i realized about all the games that have a older and little sister and it kinda annoys me just like in milfy city, a family venture, etc. they all have a hot older sister and bratty stubborn little sister and in every single one its the same thing virgin younger sister , non virgin older sister and thats what gets me why can a game not switch it up and have a hot older sister whos a virgin and a slutty younger sister but keep all the characteristics of them like mean slutty bratty little sister and nice caring gentle virgin sister when i first started playing the game and started getting into kates storyline seeing how inexperienced she was and how close you guys were i had hope that this game was gonna be the first to give me that and then she goes nick was all my first (while you were comatose even though she used to masturbate in the tub with you in it weird) and it instantly made me sigh cause i already knew where it was going and then when i saw the little sister in the tub using the water to get off to picks and her getting shy i thought yup just like the others and it ruined a whole mood but still really great animations and story just a little disappointed with the same sexual storylines for the older and younger sister

Reactions: Magneric

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I really like this game but the individual updates are so low on content... I was gonna pick this up on Steam but I think I'll wait another year or so...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does anyone have new information on future game updates to share here thank you?
From what i understand, the game is still being worked on, but due to the devs location, and current events, there probably won't be an update for a while until things settle down again.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So.....
I have questions based off the reviews i saw.
No ntr tag but the mc acts like a cuck?

Then the rape tag? If the male mc is raped, that's usually tagged as reverse-rape.

What would i see with these tags assuming nothing's avoidable and that the mc seems like he will not be "standing on his own feet" or have some self-respect?

Reactions: bmle

Damienkol

Dec 19, 2021
any news related to the development? last time I checked it was stopped because of issues like Russia, Payment, team of developers etc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So.....
I have questions based off the reviews i saw.
No ntr tag but the mc acts like a cuck?

Then the rape tag? If the male mc is raped, that's usually tagged as reverse-rape.

What would i see with these tags assuming nothing's avoidable and that the mc seems like he will not be "standing on his own feet" or have some self-respect?
no ntr tag cuz as of now no1 fucks anything besides mc gets some action, mc isn't cuck either since none of his familymembers get fucked, rape tag cause mc gets semi-raped by his "boss" and gets paid (that's why semi), nothing is avoidable (if doesn't do thing necessary for plot game bugs aka groundhog day), he stands on his own feet just that he doesn't know whose feets those actually are.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
no ntr tag cuz as of now no1 fucks anything besides mc gets some action, mc isn't cuck either since none of his familymembers get fucked, rape tag cause mc gets semi-raped by his "boss" and gets paid (that's why semi), nothing is avoidable (if doesn't do thing necessary for plot game bugs aka groundhog day), he stands on his own feet just that he doesn't know whose feets those actually are.
Groundhog day?! I think I got your message but now I got a major question ( or this is what my mind decided to center on).
Is this like incenton's lust theory/echoes of lust?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1649579689437.png

Hello Friends!

In the beginning of April, I found out that I couldn't log into my Patreon account, because the two-step verification process did not send anything to my phone. I wrote to Patreon support, and they restored the access to my account yesterday.

Everything is more or less getting back to normal, and I'm already starting to devote more and more of my time to the project.
As soon as I have some interesting news, I will definitely share them with you!

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Groundhog day?! I think I got your message but now I got a major question ( or this is what my mind decided to center on).
Is this like incenton's lust theory/echoes of lust?
if you don't do thing a at proper day then game repeats that day until right thing is done.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
if you don't do thing a at proper day then game repeats that day until right thing is done.
Ah damn it!
Oh well .... Isn't the worst thing possible and with my current alternatives to fighting boredom.... Probably one of the better alternatives

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes