3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quick question. I finished all side stories except "Wash my face". I can't find any clickable sink in the house. How is this supposed to work?
1st floor bathroom just before entering to dining room.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1st floor bathroom just before entering to dining room.
Thanks, I already checked that one a couple at different daytimes, I never found it active.

There might be something bonkers with my save anyway, Alex' shower scene is not unlocked in the gallery even if I know I saw it and am long past that point in the story.
MAybe I'll restart the game when the next update comes out (and yes, I say "when", not "if, fingers crossed). Just to have a clean face that might be overkill.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wash face is 1 of 1st tasks which mc does at home.
Then it's most likely a problem with the savegame (like the missing unlocked scene), since I am past that point for a long time now. Thanks.

peso010

Mar 12, 2022
Guys, are there similar games like Amnesia ? with the same quality.

My impression the other adult games are good, but the dialogues are boring or long, or sometimes the story is not that much.

I love the feeling of peeking or undressing and trying to do something bad, but there are no games like this that give you the freedom to do so,Yes in Amnesia they dont give you that much but they tried.

I also feel that the story is beautiful and has some ambiguity. I do not know the end, but I feel that I live with a fraudulent family and they want to get my deceased father inherited.

Very excited for the next update even though there will be a delay due to problems in Russia And financial difficulties, I hope it ends soon.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Honestly it's not really what I expected. I mean, MC has an amnesia, but is that good enough reason to act like pathetic wimp? Because besides few choices when player can choose him to be a little more agressive, rest of his behaviour is.. mostly just horrible. All the things he should've say out loud never leave his mind, and it seems like only way he can act is like some perverted creep, or on the contrary, a very shy teenager. Right, best way to act about your feelings is to nip it in the bud and only obsess yourself internally or finger drunk rommate, huh?

The plot is interesting, but not very enjoyable to play. Okay, every girl has her problems, but so far I played until night with dinner with that model agent friend, and everything seems like one endless shitshow. Our guy never gets a break, witness countless fights and arguments, and anytime when I feel it would be good for him to finally say something, he suddenly acts like pussy, and most he ever does is cursing in his mind. Not to mention minor weird things, like serious money problems and yet giving sumptuous dinner just to keep pretenses,having a big house when only part suggesting being poor is empty fridge, and things like 50inch unused TV in MC's room ofc couldn't be sold.. And for some reason every character here is bent not to tell MC how he got into the come in first place. And he himselft is such a pussy he can't even properly ask this question to people that may know.

And with version 0.85 half of the main quests in journal to help family and yourself and ALL of your family 'secrets' are still unavaible. Are you kidding me? Release number suggests game is nearing completion and yet it's still impossible to solve or even progress a bit with anything.

The only part I don't have any problems with is art. Models are looking good, and scenes are also pleasing to eyes.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
my girlfriend amnesia is similar. next time ask on recommendations.
Apart from "Amnesia" being in both titles I found these two games very different, both regarding content (I mean real content, not lewd scenes) and quality. When it comes to the quality, the only visual novel that comes to mind is BADIK.
Storywise I would say there are several games like this one. Nice sister/bitch sister + mom is not an unusual constellation (even if usually the older sister is the bitch), also usually with a very similar progress. However the characters in this game all come with a lot of personal baggage, that's rather unusual. Sure, some problems are not uncommon, but usually it's just the MC who needs therapy badly.

If I remember correctly there is a topic on the f95 forum for such discussions (comparing and asking about different games/novels). I would suggest visiting it.

Reactions: peso010

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Apart from "Amnesia" being in both titles I found these two games very different, both regarding content (I mean real content, not lewd scenes) and quality. When it comes to the quality, the only visual novel that comes to mind is BADIK.
Storywise I would say there are several games like this one. Nice sister/bitch sister + mom is not an unusual constellation (even if usually the older sister is the bitch), also usually with a very similar progress. However the characters in this game all come with a lot of personal baggage, that's rather unusual. Sure, some problems are not uncommon, but usually it's just the MC who needs therapy badly.

If I remember correctly there is a topic on the f95 forum for such discussions (comparing and asking about different games/novels). I would suggest visiting it.
well he didn't say what he wanted so suggested similarish themed game.

there is recommendations where can ask games or if feels lucky then can use advanced search.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
well he didn't say what he wanted so suggested similarish themed game.

there is recommendations where can ask games or if feels lucky then can use advanced search.
So how to find that thread? I tried searching a few times, but most I found were some short recommendations threads with 2-3 posts.

Tho I must agree with Nemo56, BADIK is probably the best game out there. I honestly can't think of even one think I didn't like in it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Rape Tag:

For anyone coming to this new. MC is drugged and raped by... an LI? You are offered a job in the mall package shipping store, work there for several days then the "lady" who is your boss brings you to her home, drugs you, and sticks you into an unavoidable BDSM scene where you're the sub. You survive the experience and are giving a wad of cash for your troubles.

Go back to the store the next day and some guy who's "been on vacation and the store has been closed"

Complete bullshit taking advantage of the fact the MC is given the MAIN level task to help his family with their debts and the main quest item of "Work in the store" that has the hint of
While buying the faucet, I got a job offer from Rei, the store manager, and accepted it.

Now I can start helping Alexandra with the money, although I find Rei slightly unsettling.
That "although I find Rei slightly unsettling" and hints in the dialogue during working for Rei are the only hints you have on the direction things are going to take.

You don't get to opt in. You have no way to opt out.

I didn't even see the tag being present, so I didn't even have the idea that this was a possible thing.

Rude. Just plain Rude.

And the "explanation" so far: Minor tab, story Rei's story

Rei had her way with me while I was unconscious!
That is literally rape! I gotta find her.
No, MC, You need to go to the police and report a crime. Why the ever living FUCK would the instruction be to FIND HER?

And of course the continuation of that's in some future version of the game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Rape Tag:
Actually he went to her house hoping tp get layed. It's just that she got the upper hand. People who want a "femdom" tag, are happy now.
Edit: ok, the drugging might justify the tag.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Rape Tag:

For anyone coming to this new. MC is drugged and raped by... an LI? You are offered a job in the mall package shipping store, work there for several days then the "lady" who is your boss brings you to her home, drugs you, and sticks you into an unavoidable BDSM scene where you're the sub. You survive the experience and are giving a wad of cash for your troubles.

Go back to the store the next day and some guy who's "been on vacation and the store has been closed"

Complete bullshit taking advantage of the fact the MC is given the MAIN level task to help his family with their debts and the main quest item of "Work in the store" that has the hint of

That "although I find Rei slightly unsettling" and hints in the dialogue during working for Rei are the only hints you have on the direction things are going to take.

You don't get to opt in. You have no way to opt out.

I didn't even see the tag being present, so I didn't even have the idea that this was a possible thing.

Rude. Just plain Rude.

And the "explanation" so far: Minor tab, story Rei's story

No, MC, You need to go to the police and report a crime. Why the ever living FUCK would the instruction be to FIND HER?

And of course the continuation of that's in some future version of the game.
When I read the tags for the game, rape is listed does it need to say the MC will be the one being raped I don't think so? Plus it's a Femdom game as well the odds are that it will be the male mc in this case being raped not saying I like that but the sex was pretty hot. And I do really like this game.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is the sandbox in this game? Is it the kind where I have to go to sleep everyday, wake up, take shower, go find a characters to talk to type of thing? I hate those.

Last edited:

Active

Mar 11, 2021
What is the sandbox in this game? Is it the kind where I have to go to sleep everyday, wake up, take shower, go find a characters to talk to type of thing? I have those.
Sort of but it’s not repetitive like some other games, you don’t waste time there is something to do every time you wake up

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC is drugged and raped by... an LI?
don't think ex-"boss" will be li. if we even see her anymore.

Sort of but it’s not repetitive like some other games, you don’t waste time there is something to do every time you wake up
wrong, quite often there is nothing else to do than skip time until it's time to talk to sisters or mommy or advance on task set. those are near end of update although.

Reactions: NukaCola

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
When I read the tags for the game, rape is listed does it need to say the MC will be the one being raped I don't think so? Plus it's a Femdom game as well the odds are that it will be the male mc in this case being raped not saying I like that but the sex was pretty hot. And I do really like this game.
Is it a FemDom game? I figured it was an optional path in the game based on your being able to take that route with blonde bitchy sister, or you could not take that route. If it has been explicitly stated that the majority of the content is going to be FemDom based somewhere I've missed it.

I'm glad you really like the game. And I'm not writing any of my comments with the desire or intention that the developer do anything different. I'm just putting it out there for the tiny few players that read through the comment thread before downloading/playing the game. Then those that like this content will dive on that download button immediately and those that don't can pass on it.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes