3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
so what do we call Alexandra and Kate and the rest of the housemates so that the story makes as much sense as possible?

Ixykins

Nov 13, 2021
As for my "save file location not found" issue for this current game version, I went into the AppData/Roaming/Renpy games savefiles.... I had a much older changelog version of this game which still had those save files taking up invisible residence in the new version's game save directory. I fixed my issue by deleting all those old save files since it seemed obvious I couldn't use them in the newer update anyways, after doing that & relaunching the game there was zero problems creating saves. Thank you to everyone who answered and tried to offer help, I appreciate your efforts. :)

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

Hello Friends!
I want to share with you some news that concern me personally and also the project.
In case somebody didn't know, I'm from Russia. I'm not ashamed of that, because I'm not responsible for the decisions of our government. Personally, I'm against any wars and conflicts , and I don't support them. I wish there were no conflicts at all. But what happens, happens, and I can't influence it in any way.
Part of the sanctions that were introduced affected me as well. Namely, now I'm limited in receiving money, some banks are also completely blocked from international transfers, and I think that this list will continue to grow. I had difficulty paying my team because some of them are abroad, but money transfers to other countries are now also limited. This all created a strong need to open reserve accounts, preferably outside the country, in order to deal with all these problems and possibly future ones.
However, I continue to teach new artists and the writer keeps writing new texts. I do not despair, because the situation could be even worse.
I will keep you informed and hope that everything will be resolved in the most favourable way for everyone.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

Hello Friends!
I want to share with you some news that concern me personally and also the project.
In case somebody didn't know, I'm from Russia. I'm not ashamed of that, because I'm not responsible for the decisions of our government. Personally, I'm against any wars and conflicts , and I don't support them. I wish there were no conflicts at all. But what happens, happens, and I can't influence it in any way.
Part of the sanctions that were introduced affected me as well. Namely, now I'm limited in receiving money, some banks are also completely blocked from international transfers, and I think that this list will continue to grow. I had difficulty paying my team because some of them are abroad, but money transfers to other countries are now also limited. This all created a strong need to open reserve accounts, preferably outside the country, in order to deal with all these problems and possibly future ones.
However, I continue to teach new artists and the writer keeps writing new texts. I do not despair, because the situation could be even worse.
I will keep you informed and hope that everything will be resolved in the most favourable way for everyone.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX
thnx for sharing

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Not sure if it's fake or not, but I saw couple pictures with instructions for Russian Internet providers to basically gather their things up during next week or so and store them on Russian owned infrastructure, almost looks like they plan to firewall the whole country from the rest of the world, better get a Starlink by that time :D well, if they won't outlaw them by then

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
Not sure if it's fake or not, but I saw couple pictures with instructions for Russian Internet providers to basically gather their things up during next week or so and store them on Russian owned infrastructure, almost looks like they plan to firewall the whole country from the rest of the world, better get a Starlink by that time :D well, if they won't outlaw them by then
this looks really bad, looks like they are pulling a China on their people. But just cutting the internet might be the spark they need for a revolution! can you imagine CS servers down? people will riot

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Is there any hardcore with the family yet? Asking if it's worth playing because reviews seem ambiguous. Thanks!

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
not yet because it too early. This is AVN so
Damn, I just assumed from the 0.85 number that it had some decent progress. I played about an hour last night and it was enjoyable but I'm glad I checked before investing more time. Thanks again!

Reactions: Odin73

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any hardcore with the family yet? Asking if it's worth playing because reviews seem ambiguous. Thanks!
wanking on mommy and giving older sister orgasm by rubbing her pussy (not normal insert finger etc).

Apr 16, 2021
this looks really bad, looks like they are pulling a China on their people.
China has list of sites which they have blocked but Russia may pull a North Korea which means they will/may disconnect their internet from global internet, which simply means that sites whose servers are located in Russia can only accessed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Quick question. I finished all side stories except "Wash my face". I can't find any clickable sink in the house. How is this supposed to work?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes