3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
no indication that patreon blocked payments, or that she is still in russia. Anyway, this won't be for long, hopefully

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am in free roam in the evening in my home, how can I pass the time to enable sleep? I have been to all the rooms.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
So im assuming the idea of mom being a stripper has not been fully revealed as of yet. There are a lot of clues to make that assumption but it has not been outright confirmed. Is that the case?

Reactions: Aryanblood17

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So im assuming the idea of mom being a stripper has not been fully revealed as of yet. There are a lot of clues to make that assumption but it has not been outright confirmed. Is that the case?
not much about mommy's work has been revealed.

Ixykins

Nov 13, 2021
Hiya, I can't save with this version of the game, trying to do so leads to a traceback error basically saying there isn't a valid save location... I feel like I might have seen an answer to this sort of issue in a different game thread but can't recall what it was. Can anyone suggest a remedy?

huahanglol

Sep 10, 2020
AMNESIA [v0.85a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the Mixdrop link is not working

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hiya, I can't save with this version of the game, trying to do so leads to a traceback error basically saying there isn't a valid save location... I feel like I might have seen an answer to this sort of issue in a different game thread but can't recall what it was. Can anyone suggest a remedy?
that issue was brought up earlier, dunno if fix was posted so try search or reinstall game and try again.

Reactions: Ixykins

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Highly likely it's not a bug, but a file permission problem on your side. Usually this is what triggers that kind of error message in Ren'Py.

Extract your game into a folder that belongs to your Windows user (owner is your user name in folder properties -> security). In case the location is not inside your Windows user profile but somewhere outside of it, by default it does not belong to you and you need admin rights to make any changes there. The game does not run with admin permissions (and should not be forced to do so), so it can save its files only if you don't need admin permissions to write these files.

What it means is that you should either use a subfolder inside your user profile for these games (where you are the owner by default) or of the folder where your games are located.
It's a Windows NTFS file system security feature since Windows NT, 2000 and XP. Time to get used to it. :sneaky:

Reactions: Ixykins
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes