3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok, i've read the help about the color pencils, but i cant seem to still find it! driving me crazy, i cant find it!! loll
To get the coloured pencils you FIRST be ready to Get back your laptop (From another Task)
Go to Elena's Room while Kate is cleaning it.
Click on the wardrobe (To your left)
Click on bottom shelf ( To the right) behind the Wicker Basket .
Retrieve your laptop (From other task)
You can now get the colour pencils from the same shelf. (they were hidden behind the laptop)

Reactions: wulfstorms

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I'm playing with the modded version of the game and everything works fine until the late night "Dry mouth" questline. I have to go look into Alexandra's bathroom. It's all good until I need to grab her panties. When I click them, the game crashes. I can continue if I don't click them, so the error is something to do with the panties, but I have no idea what. Or how to fix it, so I can add to my collection.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing with the modded version of the game and everything works fine until the late night "Dry mouth" questline. I have to go look into Alexandra's bathroom. It's all good until I need to grab her panties. When I click them, the game crashes. I can continue if I don't click them, so the error is something to do with the panties, but I have no idea what. Or how to fix it, so I can add to my collection.
play that part w/o mod. besides panties are just for jerking.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When can we spy on Alex in the shower? (Not the time when we can steal her panties)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Was trying to revise my Gameplay to include Eva's Lollypop !
While trying to do so I have found that some of the Update appear to be retro-active
ie in 0.5 you could buy the Faucet, Blue Demin top, food and flowers in one visit !
But in 0.85 that is no longer true.

EDIT: Have checked the change log and there is no notice of this change'

(For Eva's lollypop (Achievement) you need to spy on all three in bath/shower
But for some reason this (For me) will no longer trigger)

Last edited:

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
Okay, so the premise of the story is fine, but everything in its execution is pretty much a nice-looking mess. The dialogue needs serious work, as well as the writing in several areas. I would strongly suggest that the dev finds someone that can do both editing and proofreading of the dialogue before it's added and released, then do a complete overhaul of the dialogue and how the story is being told. Because at current IMHO as it is now it's a mess for several reasons.

With that said does anyone know if there's a dialogue file and if there is one where exactly is it located?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Okay, so the premise of the story is fine, but everything in its execution is pretty much a nice-looking mess. The dialogue needs serious work, as well as the writing in several areas. I would strongly suggest that the dev finds someone that can do both editing and proofreading of the dialogue before it's added and released, then do a complete overhaul of the dialogue and how the story is being told. Because at current IMHO as it is now it's a mess for several reasons.

With that said does anyone know if there's a dialogue file and if there is one where exactly is it located?
Alex is Russian, I think. Feel free to offer your services if you know Russian well enough to translate it. I think Alex was looking to hire more people for some other things, including this.

Reactions: AlexCooper

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1645449888579.png

Hello Friends!

What's new?! The process of building a stable workflow is underway, but not everything is going as planned (and that is normal). In particular, not all of the translators who expressed a desire to help got in touch with us. However, this doesn't upset me, we just need to keep searching.

As for the next update, I would have loved to do it at the beginning of March, but here I will draw an analogy with a car (that car is my project). I drove my car to a car service, where they will upgrade it so that it moves faster in the future. Upgrading (building a team and setting up a proper workflow) takes time, and during this time you can't take your car from the car service every day to use it for regular business (make content for the next update). Upgrading will take time, but investing in this process now will pay off with interest in the future. I hope you understand.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

Dec 11, 2021
Hi...

I really wanted to like the game but it is making me more angry than wanting more... I keep playing it through but don't expect much change..

- slow pacing - no sex - I actually don't mind this.

- sadly the MC again the weakest character which could be found... I have the feeling the tag Female Domination is missing... That guy has no spine, I don't know why this is always done... I find him also small... each girl is taller than him...

- MC is kept lied to or so many secrets and he is just bending over instead of demanding answers, pathetic...

I understand the no sex, he is a pussy enough for himself..

Everything else, Artwork is from a Master... !! Maybe even worth playing only for the artwork.
The open world aspect a ok, I don't need it but it seems to be working..

Thanks

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:)Hi to you developer, I'm glad to tell you that I bought your game "early access" on the well known game platform, if I can do it I do it I hope it will contribute to your work cordially;):geek:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah.. really wanted to like this game but the Kate/Elena's quest was the last straw for me. Searching hidden little hidden and sometimes extremely hard/tedious stuff to find for minimal story development is not my idea of fun. Great renders yeah, but ain't no way it's gonna make me suffer through these garbage time-wasting mechanics.
Couldn't even bother to give a semblance of hint with the diary ?...
So yeah, im out. GL to the dev

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Could we PLEASE get an option to disable the screen shake in this game? It is REALLY annoying. It happens WAY too much, really sick of it.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes