3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Beomce a patreon, you will have a better chance at some communication through there.
I said to them I will as of the next month but losing my part-time job as of next month due to being laid off, I also said for now I could only support the game for a month due to finances and also to show that as a first time player of the game that has supported 10 plus games at the same time in the last year at the same time, that I appreciated their hard work and a great game with some of the best renders animations such as the girls being truly wow. in all aspects of the game.

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
View attachment 1652993

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #30

Hello Friends!
Last week I didn't manage to create much content for the next update, but I did some organizational work. At the moment, several tasks are being worked on simultaneously:

Translations: English - being edited, German - ready, French and Spanish - actively talking with translators, Russian - my plan is that the new writer will be able to edit the old text and translate the rest of it (more about this below), Chinese - there were some problems with the cost of translation, we are now looking for the best option. Also, Chinese will require different fonts and some other settings (this is a task for coder)

Coder: We put the phone on hold due to the issues with fonts used in the game. Therefore, we've decided to focus on the main task first. He is currently in the process of adapting existing fonts in the game to new languages (adding missing characters, doing adjustments) to ensure that all planned languages will be displayed correctly in the game.

Writer: I've decided to look for a new Russian-speaking writer in order to improve the workflow and communication in the team. I can say that somebody like that was found, and he is now studying the main story and getting better understanding of all the main characters. I also count on him to slightly edit the already written Russian text and to translate the missing text from the last update.

Artists: So far, there are three people that I'm training in order to improve their work, so that they could on the same level as me. This will take a lot of time, but it's the only way to increase the amount of content in future updates. I'm not sure if this is the final number of people or if I will look for a fourth person (4 artists - that was my original plan). Time will tell.
In general, I'm slowly moving forward with the planned expansion of the team. However, it is really difficult to switch from the role of work organizer to the role of artist. I will continue to develop these new skills in myself.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
but no sex.
Incorrect. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... your attitude in this thread is bizarre, like your only reason for being here is to dissuade people from playing this game. Before when I commented on this it was just an opinion you had, but now you're just straight up lying. Either you haven't played it, or you conveniently forgot that there is a sex scene with Rei. Mistake or not, you seemingly go out of your way to damage the reputation of this game with your attitude, which is often unjustified complaints or excessive nitpicking for whatever reason. I find this to be a problem when you're actively convincing people to not play it.

There are two really good scenes (with a bunch of different animations), one that's still a bit rough around the edges and a few minor ones. I think it's actually pretty good so far, especially if you haven't seen them yet. cxx's attitude is pretty weird, imo, almost like he's going out of his way.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes