3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I dowloaded from the torrent link and no mods or anything added....fresh game
I haven't looked at the torrent, is it the 7GB version there?

You had no error messages while extracting the zip?

How long did you wait for the game to open? It takes quite a lot of time to load, maybe you should have waited some more?

You could also try to disable your AV temporarily. The game itself is safe to run, but your AV may slow down your system too much, especially at the first start.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I haven't looked at the torrent, is it the 7GB version there?

You had no error messages while extracting the zip?

How long did you wait for the game to open? It takes quite a lot of time to load, maybe you should have waited some more?

You could also try to disable your AV temporarily. The game itself is safe to run, but your AV may slow down your system too much, especially at the first start.
Yeah 7 GB and no error with both 7zip and winrar and tried closing AV not working....guess my pc is too potato

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Some specs of your potato might help to get the picture?
I mean, mine is a potato as well, still running Ren'Py though, thanks to a somewhat newer GPU.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz and Radeon R5 M430(2 GB)
Well, not as ancient potato as mine :LOL:, but your bottleneck could be the mobile Radeon R5.

You could try to switch the renderer (by holding SHIFT while starting the game and keep holding it until a window opens with renderer selection). Try to switch to the Angle/DirectX renderer.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Well, not as ancient potato as mine :LOL:, but your bottleneck could be the mobile Radeon R5.

You could try to switch the renderer (by holding SHIFT while starting the game and keep holding it until a window opens with renderer selection). Try to switch to the Angle/DirectX renderer.
Press and hold down the Shift then start the game with the Shift key pressed. You will see a Set Up screen - select the 'Angle' render option in the upper left. Press Quit - then start the game normally to see if it fixed it.
Thnx guys!! Let me try it out.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I give up...I played this game before(older version)it worked fine...maybe the torrent one had something missing or maybe this update is too much for my pc to handle...I will better wait for this game to finish and maybe play the compressed version instead. Too much work and I there is not so much content and i have half a mind to download 7 GB again

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I give up...I played this game before(older version)it worked fine...maybe the torrent one had something missing or maybe this update is too much for my pc to handle...I will better wait for this game to finish and maybe play the compressed version instead. Too much work and I there is not so much content and i have half a mind to download 7 GB again
Or maybe your potato gone rotten.... :p

Get a bigger spud -)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
hello everyone, i'm blocked at the minor mission wash my face, where i can find a sink please ?
If you're in the hall with Alexandra bedroom doors on the left , then the next door clickable to the right from A bedroom is the, not seen, bathroom with required sink

smatrix1337

Jun 25, 2020
If you're in the hall with Alexandra bedroom doors on the left , then the next door clickable to the right from A bedroom is the, not seen, bathroom with required sink
Unfortunately I can't click this and wash my face. What am I doing wrong?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
what correct answers test 2
You will need to apply the fix for the test 2 bug first,
but here are the answers;

Test No 2 Are you emotionally insecure?
(My answers = *?*)
1/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
2/ a=0, *b=5*, c=3,
3/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
4/ *a=5*, b=3, c=0,
5/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
6/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
7/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
8/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
9/ *a=5*, b=3, c=0,
10/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
11/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
12/*a=5*, b=3, c=0,
13/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
14/*a=5*, b=3, c=0,
15/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
16/ a=0, b=3, *c=5*,
17/*a=5*, b=3, c=0,
( NB; BUG!! ERROR IN GAME CODE !!
YOU WILL ALWAYS FAIL ) Unless you apply the Fix

Reactions: andre32

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Hmm i definitely want to try this out, but I would like to know, Is the rape about one of the LI's? Cuz i dont play games where the LI's were/are raped by other people...

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes