3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I wanna love this game but finding new content is like driving a corkscrew into your temple and twisting it over and over... The MC's dreams promise maledom, the tags say femdom, we are 2 years in now with nothing to show for it... I'm starting to get amnesia over why I should give a shit about this game!!! Hot women (fam) but there is nothing but a black hole of emptyness...

Last edited:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
downloaded the latest update. Can't see any new content. Stuck in 'roam' mode randomly visiting places with nothing to do. wtf am i doing wrong
you're doing everything right, that's what devs think a game is supposed to be - maybe one obscure reference or clue (mostly nothing at all), then lots of RNG multiplied by number of locations = free roam content

in essence - you're supposed to find something based on nothing that most of time isn't even there

Reactions: madhatter11

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
constant crashing with script error on alexandra's panties in her first bath scene.
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'

Reactions: FuriousF

erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
So far a good game. I do wish the MC would be not so "weak". He's now the "MAN" of the house can he act like it?
I am right with you there most of the games i like where there is a tough situation that the MC grew up in i always find them kind of weak

erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
constant crashing with script error on alexandra's panties in her first bath scene.
Yes i have it too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not my experience with megadownloader 1.8 just dont download too many in a day as for rpdl torrents some work others dont-no seeders :)
well i rarely use it, few times it has dl'd as slow as normal dl, this was dl'd in some hrs.

wow those download links are ass. Torrent won't even connect to any peers and all the others crap out about half way.
stop using utorrent and switch to qbittorrent and also follow guide rpdl has posted.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Same, pretty annoying since it had been a while since I saved.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes