3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

possum1

May 17, 2018
And? Make it on pair with just about everything else found on the site.
? like any comment in this comment section, it's just a random statement. what, did you expect life changing revelations from me or something?

i was going to say blabla there's games that had more shit at 2 years blabla, but honestly it feels tiring just thinking about it so i'll refrain.

just found it was funny that we get the "piracy is bad and it's stealing" nagging in the elena update, when this is all the game has to show after 2 years, and wrote 2 lines. didn't expect a white knight to show up instantly. peace out.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: fz and DanThaMan

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It would be great if there was an UPDATE only version available, from V0.82a to the present V0.85... This would avoid many having to download the FULL 7 gigs from the file hosting sites. Anything over 5 gigs can take many hours to obtain, as well there is a high risk of download errors (fails).

Please split the 7+gig download into a 2 part compression (instead of just one huge file).

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
It would be great if there was an UPDATE only version available, from V0.82a to the present V0.85... This would avoid many having to download the FULL 7 gigs from the file hosting sites. Anything over 5 gigs can take many hours to obtain, as well there is a high risk of download errors (fails).

Please split the 7+gig download into a 2 part compression (instead of just one huge file).
use megadownloder just google it :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well so many cliffhangers to be solved in future looking forward to it, now erh can i just avoid elana for all time -.- , i just got to the part after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
that's upto uploader if game is split or not.

or atleast mediafire link.

megabastard, works well sometimes and sometimes same as would dl it normally. rpdl makes torrents usually in few days.
not my experience with megadownloader 1.8 just dont download too many in a day as for rpdl torrents some work others dont-no seeders :)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
wow those download links are ass. Torrent won't even connect to any peers and all the others crap out about half way.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Unfortunetly ... welcome to SuperAlex world .. was the same with his previous game , good renders and storyline but short updates and you need to download big files because of bad compression .
he need to get some help on the game. never mind the translations. and the damn fluff. I'm glad i have f95 to sample games. because I wouldn't sub to alex. yes he releases update reports to make it look like hes busy. but its alot of nothing. it feels like. He was asking for help some time ago. but it was for translating. because thats the biggest thing he should be working on lmao. How about why no one wants to tell him what happened. or what the blonde sister hates him. or whats moms secret. yeah know something that would progress the story.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
he need to get some help on the game. never mind the translations. and the damn fluff. I'm glad i have f95 to sample games. because I wouldn't sub to alex. yes he releases update reports to make it look like hes busy. but its alot of nothing. it feels like. He was asking for help some time ago. but it was for translating. because thats the biggest thing he should be working on lmao. How about why no one wants to tell him what happened. or what the blonde sister hates him. or whats moms secret. yeah know something that would progress the story.
Well , it 's clear from the glitches that the main character fucked either his mother or sister or everyone .

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes