3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Name games on this site that deliver substantional and high quality updates regulary on average every 2 and and a half month? They far and long between at best.
away from home, erastorm, my pleasure...a few more, yet those arent that numerous which i agree.
it is a sad thing that more and more devs apply this win-win formula for them, while exceptions are becoming more and more rare every day.

back to the topic - my point was that you simply messed up your calculation this game having "7-8 major updates for two years", while actually it has only 3 (and not badik, yet AfH updates), eventually 4, if you put all other "major" updates together.
that is a cold fact...everything else is a bit delusional, regardless of reasons for it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
away from home, erastorm, my pleasure...a few more, yet those arent that numerous which i agree.
it is a sad thing that more and more devs apply this win-win formula for them, while exceptions are becoming more and more rare every day.

back to the topic - my point was that you simply messed up your calculation this game having "7-8 major updates for two years", while actually it has only 3 (and not badik, yet AfH updates), eventually 4, if you put all other "major" updates together.
that is a cold fact...everything else is a bit delusional, regardless of reasons for it.
I didn't say major updates. I said content updates, and as far as I could tell from the change log, each of these did contain images and animations of various degree. and in between there was bugfix updates. I have no idea what all these creators does in rl beside of them working on their pet projects and whatever. But majority of the time they are a one man/woman marching band and I think peoples expectations at times can be a bit far reaching.

I like Away from home, but afaik the last update to that except the xmas thing was back in August. If this game had stopped at updates just a couple times a year it would feel longer too. Both games have their somewhat unique style of gfx, but I feel this one have more work put into it.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
so I dont have to download the entire game everytime just to get 5 minutes worth of content is there any way to get a patch for the content?
Unfortunetly ... welcome to SuperAlex world .. was the same with his previous game , good renders and storyline but short updates and you need to download big files because of bad compression .

Reactions: LDV

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
it's been 2-something years, and the man still doesnt know why he was in a coma :KEK:
There is tv series that went on for several seasons over years meanwhile the time in the series just took place in the spawn of 24 hours... so exactly what are you saying here? :ROFLMAO:

possum1

May 17, 2018
There is tv series that went on for several seasons over years meanwhile the time in the series just took place in the spawn of 24 hours... so exactly what are you saying here? :ROFLMAO:
do you really need it spelled out? fine then.
"dev sure is taking his sweet ass time to progress any part of the plot in this game :KEK:"

• Haha
Reactions: zeromike and Canute
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes