3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

raul07bv

May 7, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

the torrent does not work for me , anyone else has the same probleme?

Reactions: DR99

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
you cant interact with the laptop when you can enter the room
Only work when Elena is in the room, and the story will advance by itself. No need to click on the computer. Doesn't work with Kate there...

It's splitt over 3 days once started.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-11
Release Date: 2022-02-11
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 0.85a
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Patches:
Extras:
Bugfixes* - Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
mods need updates ill come back in a week

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
The models look amazing, the animations are great but this blueballing needs to stop. It's a free game sure, however there's a few i support that doesn't string you along like this. Downloading 7gb time and time again for less than 20 minutes of gameplay updates each time kinda sucks tbh. And yet i come back to it, desperately hoping for more Alexandra scenes who's rendered like the milf i would have rendered myself if i had the talent, more scenes with her would make it all worthwhile. One can only hope....

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
You need to put some context to your question. Because yeah, there is a scene with Elena in the shower, but no, not part of this update. This update ends with you pumping a fleshlight afaik.
sorry for my english! but anyway you answed correct for my question with her! tks

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
It's not the renders that are that heavy there, it's the videos. Renders are jpeg's of reasonable size, but videos definitely need re-encoding into webm's.

For example, there's a 17 second long MPEG2 1920x1080 29.97fps video with twos encoded audio of 54MB ("game\images\2d4\Videos\2d4 anim 7.MP4")
I scrunched it through ffmpeg and got a vp9 encoded video with vorbis audio without any noticeable loss of visual quality and only 18MB
( ffmpeg -i "2d4 anim 7.MP4" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -row-mt 1 -deadline good -crf 18 -c:a libvorbis -b:a 128k "2d4 anim 7.webm", could have used -b:a 28k or something, because it turned out to be silence anyway)

That's 3x smaller.
crf 25 got the size down to 10MB (5.5 times smaller) and the video looks pretty much the same as the first 15MB file, IMHO:

I did you one better ha! For science I used NmKoder and got a VMAF score of 99(visually identical) with a 2 megabyte VP9(best format renpy supports) with a 20 megabyte MPEG2 video ripped from the game! thats a 10x size reduction haha! Anyways even if you are trying games for free that does not make constructive feedback invalid. just imagine the millions of dollars big studios pay for QA and you are doing it for free! Example being pointing out a dev using a 1994 video encoding standard in 2022 ha.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
The models look amazing, the animations are great but this blueballing needs to stop. It's a free game sure, however there's a few i support that doesn't string you along like this. Downloading 7gb time and time again for less than 20 minutes of gameplay updates each time kinda sucks tbh. And yet i come back to it, desperately hoping for more Alexandra scenes who's rendered like the milf i would have rendered myself if i had the talent, more scenes with her would make it all worthwhile. One can only hope....
This was exactly the kind of useful comment that I was looking for. It sucks having to download such a huge file only to play a few minutes of... meh.

Also, Alexandra is muy caliente!

Thank you for your sacrifice, sir.

Reactions: Sunedosa and Ajghz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes