3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Noticed sever mods have not been updated and read several question on the mod pages asking if they would still work with the latest update. Gut feeling says no, however would like to hear if they are going to get updates. One has not seen an update since 82a.
When can one pull down the mods that are no longer in service? as one that is considering leaning development it would be good to know so I don't upset anyone in the future. Thanks

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
The game has reached the "maximizing profit" phase which means the "dev" now spend more time monitoring his incomes than doing SHIT for the game.
I remember his previous game; He did the same.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Thx you all. I was looking to see if this was worth looking at yet. And I got a big fat nope. It's seems to be as of late. Alex loves to work on fluff for the game and not story moving content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
7GB. LOL! Given the amount of content, I wonder how much the final version will weigh. 50GB?
well lm was originally around 25 or so gigs and then it got ~halved.

Holy shit the dev uses Mpeg2 encoding? Bizarre that's stone age stuff. Astonishing when I see these adult games encoded with such stupidity? PNG nonsense or Mpeg2 jesus it must be on purpose to make games look bigger hence better to average joe ha.
laziness/not knowing/no tools/bad habit/..................

Noticed sever mods have not been updated and read several question on the mod pages asking if they would still work with the latest update. Gut feeling says no, however would like to hear if they are going to get updates. One has not seen an update since 82a.
When can one pull down the mods that are no longer in service? as one that is considering leaning development it would be good to know so I don't upset anyone in the future. Thanks
.82a was previous update so mod for that hasn't been updated yet, i'd say its F95's policy that no thread gets deleted if it doesn't break rules and that's why some games have mods and translations which were made many versions ago and threads sit there waiting that day if modder updates mod.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
It is a game. And it is available for free on this site. If it does not please you there are lots of other games here. Why do people bitch so much on this site? It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
It is a game. And it is available for free on this site. If it does not please you there are lots of other games here. Why do people bitch so much on this site? It makes no sense to me.
I don't know, why are you bitching on a free site? It's part of interacting with things in the World. Some devs see the comments and make changes or get ideas. For some people it's just cathartic to say what bothers them about the game. Sometimes it's useful information about crappy devs that are milking players. If you don't like it then you get to say something to address it and most of the time it's useful.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, like 9 updates with content after the initial release, and several updates with bugfixes as well. Over 2 years... and people still complain when consider the quality of this game.. That is like less than 3 months between updates with actual content on average. That is still far better than many other games around here that got far less quality.

Also write a story with less characters take more work than just keep introduce new "fuck dolls" every update just for the purpose to hand you some assembly line puss..

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I don't know, why are you bitching on a free site? It's part of interacting with things in the World. Some devs see the comments and make changes or get ideas. For some people it's just cathartic to say what bothers them about the game. Sometimes it's useful information about crappy devs that are milking players. If you don't like it then you get to say something to address it and most of the time it's useful.
I might post a small post pointing out something that is bad in the game. Like an UI problem. But doing a full meltdown over petty shit like the poster above my last post just did seems childish. And do you really think it motivates creators when threads are full of people whining constantly? It is impossible for anyone to create games that will please everyone. So the adult thing to do is to realize when a game is not something you like and live with it. Post a normal comment with the feedback if you want to and move on to a game that is more to your taste. If the person creating this game is into anal and bdsm it is his or her right to make something that is aligned with their own interests. Seems people are unable to understand that not everything is about themselves and their own personal preferences.

Maybe I am getting old.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2021
So I know this is somewhat late but it was the point I got stopped at a few updates ago. Where do I find the paper, sticky notes and colored pencils for Kate? I've looked all over and I'm not seeing any obvious items to click on in the house. I even went to the mall to see if they were something I bought but, nothing. Help?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So I know this is somewhat late but it was the point I got stopped at a few updates ago. Where do I find the paper, sticky notes and colored pencils for Kate? I've looked all over and I'm not seeing any obvious items to click on in the house. I even went to the mall to see if they were something I bought but, nothing. Help?
Back in this thread. Use a search

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, like 9 updates with content after the initial release, and several updates with bugfixes as well. Over 2 years... and people still complain when consider the quality of this game.. That is like less than 3 months between updates with actual content on average. That is still far better than many other games around here that got far less quality.

Also write a story with less characters take more work than just keep introduce new "fuck dolls" every update just for the purpose to hand you some assembly line puss..
i would like to be you...really...for a few moments...while counting money, for example...i would surely be a billionaire...and would die happy, at least.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Bro......... Seriously WTF FOR REAL?????? One thing that has me like WOW, Just why? Why? How is it when our truly pathetic, chump, punk ass bitch beta boy of an mc is, is creeping on Alexandra while she is playing with the amazing followed by the dildo scene does this dumb fuck make me delete this game with one set of the dumbest shit ever! I MEAN LET'S GET TO THE SAD AND DIRECT THING THAT THIS DEV DID WITH UNLUCKY MARK AND HIS PUNK ASS AND NOW CONTINUES TO SPIRAL DOWN FAST WITH THE WORST AND MOST EMBARRASSING WAY A REAL MAN HANDLES THESE CHICS CAUSE NO BRO JUST STOP. NEVER WHEN IN THIS SITUATION WHEN THE CHIC IS TALKING DIRECTLY TO THE GLASS AND SAYING ALL SHE IS CLEARLY ABOUT YOU AND YOU ALONE AND STARES STRAIGHT AT HIM KNOWING HE'S THERE IS THIS GUY REALLY JUST THE DUMBEST, PATHETIC AND SCARED OF PUSSY CHUMP EVER TO SAY AND ASK IS SHE TALKING BOUT ME........ A FANTASY, NO FAG SHE'S LOOKIN DIRECTLY AT YOU NOT THE FAKE DICK AND IS TELLING YOU ALL SHE IS WANTING TO AND NEEDS TO IF ANY REAL MAN WITH A BRAIN AND LOVES PUSSY OPENS THE DOOR FAST AND GOES STRAIGHT TO THE BUSINESS AND NEVER STAYS TO WATCH HER USE FINGERS FOR ANOTHER FUCKIN STUPID CHOICE CAUSE THE DILDO WASN'T BOUGHT FOR ACTUAL USE BUT TO SUCK THE TIP FOR 2 MINUTES AND FINISH SCENE WITH A FAT FUCK YOU HERE IS YET MORE NO PUSSY GETTING FOR THE PEOPLE STILL PLAYING AND HOPING THIS DEV DOES ACTUAL AND TRUE TO LIFE THINGS WITH THESE FOOLS BUT MUST BE THE REPLICA OF HIS NON PUSSY GETTING EVERYDAY OF LIFE MADE INTO HIS GAME! I'M DONE WITH ANYMORE FROM THIS DEV OR GAMES! SORRY BFOR CAPS DIDNT NOTICE TIL DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHAT THE FUCK YA CUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!? View attachment 1647926 View attachment 1647929 View attachment 1647930
Thanks for the insight, as one of the many hopeful looking and hoping for that moment, Am kind of feed up with it all. Will be pulling all support and if its ok will steer other know supports to the post you made. Thanks again.

ShootyMC

Nov 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ah. But the problem here is, not to start anything, its free true however when the game gets to this point and it's upsetting those whom honestly care to see a better version only to get strung along. Sometimes its good to put a post.
However I do agree at times some of it is unwarranted or needed. Maybe gauge it as criticism, and see if the dev even cares to take know or is collecting funds for a game that has not improved for a while. Which can be seen or noticed via the mods which are not being updated. that alone lends weight to those whom are unhappy. Please try to view it from a better vantage point.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Bro......... Seriously WTF FOR REAL?????? One thing that has me like WOW, Just why? Why? How is it when our truly pathetic, chump, punk ass bitch beta boy of an mc is, is creeping on Alexandra while she is playing with the amazing followed by the dildo scene does this dumb fuck make me delete this game with one set of the dumbest shit ever! I MEAN LET'S GET TO THE SAD AND DIRECT THING THAT THIS DEV DID WITH UNLUCKY MARK AND HIS PUNK ASS AND NOW CONTINUES TO SPIRAL DOWN FAST WITH THE WORST AND MOST EMBARRASSING WAY A REAL MAN HANDLES THESE CHICS CAUSE NO BRO JUST STOP. NEVER WHEN IN THIS SITUATION WHEN THE CHIC IS TALKING DIRECTLY TO THE GLASS AND SAYING ALL SHE IS CLEARLY ABOUT YOU AND YOU ALONE AND STARES STRAIGHT AT HIM KNOWING HE'S THERE IS THIS GUY REALLY JUST THE DUMBEST, PATHETIC AND SCARED OF PUSSY CHUMP EVER TO SAY AND ASK IS SHE TALKING BOUT ME........ A FANTASY, NO FAG SHE'S LOOKIN DIRECTLY AT YOU NOT THE FAKE DICK AND IS TELLING YOU ALL SHE IS WANTING TO AND NEEDS TO IF ANY REAL MAN WITH A BRAIN AND LOVES PUSSY OPENS THE DOOR FAST AND GOES STRAIGHT TO THE BUSINESS AND NEVER STAYS TO WATCH HER USE FINGERS FOR ANOTHER FUCKIN STUPID CHOICE CAUSE THE DILDO WASN'T BOUGHT FOR ACTUAL USE BUT TO SUCK THE TIP FOR 2 MINUTES AND FINISH SCENE WITH A FAT FUCK YOU HERE IS YET MORE NO PUSSY GETTING FOR THE PEOPLE STILL PLAYING AND HOPING THIS DEV DOES ACTUAL AND TRUE TO LIFE THINGS WITH THESE FOOLS BUT MUST BE THE REPLICA OF HIS NON PUSSY GETTING EVERYDAY OF LIFE MADE INTO HIS GAME! I'M DONE WITH ANYMORE FROM THIS DEV OR GAMES! SORRY BFOR CAPS DIDNT NOTICE TIL DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHAT THE FUCK YA CUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!? View attachment 1647926 View attachment 1647929 View attachment 1647930
You okay there, mate?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i would like to be you...really...for a few moments...while counting money, for example...i would surely be a billionaire...and would die happy, at least.
I don't know what money you would be counting. But if you got to much of them, I got about 3000 euro worth of bills you could pay :ROFLMAO:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
ROFL. At the second update I couldn't look at the MCs face anymore and sent it to the unfollow folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes