3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

superic

Feb 20, 2018
does anyone know if there will be consequences if i don't delete elena's photos? I don't want to delete them xd

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
AMNESIA [v0.85a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you put that on Mega?

Reactions: fz

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
This is not the update I'm looking for...

Very well, I should come back in the next update.
Yeah curiosity gets me, and when there's a torrent I usually bend and just unren to see what's what. I'll probably wait til a .9x before really getting back into it. There's a certain level of tedium that I'm not down for every time out. I restarted with .82a and some things didn't work, then .82b didn't resolve anything for me and by then I had lost interest before 82c dropped.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Please sir Alex considering the small content of those long awaited updates, can youi please provide only the file of the new version , it 'd give usconsiderably less files to download. can yoi think about this?? i can't wait for big upfdates that throw a little light on the event after the incident and hope some lewd scene with Mom and sister.pls thank you for this gem

Reactions: javikaston

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
7 GB bruhhhh
high quality renders are rather heavy
It's not the renders that are that heavy there, it's the videos. Renders are jpeg's of reasonable size, but videos definitely need re-encoding into webm's.

For example, there's a 17 second long MPEG2 1920x1080 29.97fps video with twos encoded audio of 54MB ("game\images\2d4\Videos\2d4 anim 7.MP4")
I crunched it through ffmpeg and got a vp9 encoded video with vorbis audio without any noticeable loss of visual quality and only 18MB
( ffmpeg -i "2d4 anim 7.MP4" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -row-mt 1 -deadline good -crf 18 -c:a libvorbis -b:a 128k "2d4 anim 7.webm", could have used -b:a 64k or something, because it turned out to be silence anyway)

That's 3x smaller.
crf 25 got the size down to 10MB (5.5 times smaller) and the video looks pretty much the same as the first 15MB file, IMHO:

Last edited:

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Holy shit the dev uses Mpeg2 encoding? Bizarre that's stone age stuff. Astonishing when I see these adult games encoded with such stupidity? PNG nonsense or Mpeg2 jesus it must be on purpose to make games look bigger hence better to average joe ha.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Holy shit the dev uses Mpeg2 encoding? Bizarre that's stone age stuff. Astonishing when I see these adult games encoded with such stupidity? PNG nonsense or Mpeg2 jesus it must be on purpose to make games look bigger hence better to average joe ha.
I doubt that the game is intentionally this bloated. Alex probably just doesn't know how to re-encode videos.

I'm just glad that she makes them, really. I can jump around between 3 IP addresses to download a 7GB file once in a while from Mega.
But it would be great if someone had time and upload bandwidth to scrunch these videos and make the game maybe about 2.2GB smaller, with some minimal loss of quality (default crf is 32) even more. :sneaky:
There seems to be 3.3GB of these videos, 2.8GB of jpg's and only 150MB of png's.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
foer nowonly little dream with teasing and a gimpse of our ex girlfried pussy....sigh
Ya it seems many ppl don't want anal, not to mention all the horrible damage it can cause both physically and mentally. just research some medical text on it.
However to save build time, it might be nice to provide work around or choice given to the MC on which path to take. Have seen several newer games that has given choices prior to game start. Which in my humble opinion is a great idea. Since most of your hard work is already established. Could be a simple addition of code to allow the work around without making major changed to the code line. It also may please those whom support you. Well thanks for reading, I do enjoy this story and play time, not so hip on some of the choice but am not going for an in-depth detailed description.
Sorry if this upsets anyone just would like to see this good game become a Great game. Thanks for reading.

Please remember Face-planting only hurts your face and hands. So why beat yourself up. But whom an I do deny your joy of hitting yourself in the face. rofl@U

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes