3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

kile

Aug 18, 2016
You don't understand guys, the game follows a story you can't expect MC to have sex right a way + it takes a lot of time for high quality renders like these so don't expect sex scenes anytime soon but enjoy what we have now, personally i'm fine with the teasing tbh xd
What are you even saying? Its been like 2?3? years now. I also dont rly care what youre personally fine with or not. Tnx

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Currently the MC hasn't had sex with any of them (or at least up to the last update), so i don't think that will happen for a while yet, it's only been a bit of stealth touchy feely stuff so far
Oh, guess i will skip 2 or 3 updates before download the game again.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
You don't understand guys, the game follows a story you can't expect MC to have sex right a way + it takes a lot of time for high quality renders like these so don't expect sex scenes anytime soon but enjoy what we have now, personally i'm fine with the teasing tbh xd
there is slow burner games and there is a milking machine. This one is the last and it's also way too chunky with 7 GB

Last edited:

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Incest patch for Amnesia v0.82a (and up, see notes below).

Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates. No need to start a new game; when loading a game the relationships are updated.

Patch version: 0.8.91 (2022-01-11)
  • Alexandra is called mom or mother, depending on who is talking and how they are referring to her.
  • Kate and Elena are called sis or sister, depending on who is talking and how they are referring to them.
  • MC is referred to as the brother of Kate and Elena and the son of Alexandra.
  • Mom and Sis(ter) are not names and therefore not capitalised mid-sentence.
Place patch.rpyc in the game directory. When prompted to enter how to refer to Alexandra and your sisters, just press enter for the defaults. You can continue using your old saves if you played before.

The patch contains automatic dialogue parsing that will rewrite most targeted phrases. For more immersion, manual replacements have also been added. Patch update process will probably be as follows:
  1. Game update is released: Old patch can still be used but new dialogue may result in weird sentences (f.e. people calling Alexandra "mom" or the MC "sister").
  2. As soon as my schedule allows: I quickly glance over the new dialogue and cook up a new patch version if needed.
  3. If new stuff is found after this, I'll update the patch where needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there, new version is out. Update whenever you can!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Compressed version please?
Compressed version is being worked on. This is a large game, so it could take some time to compress it. The Compressors do the best they can and are all volunteers - so make sure you 'like' them a LOT when they post the Compressed versions of your favorites!
Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
AMNESIA [v0.85a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy Crap one more BlueBall Update :eek: Pity Mc BlueBalling is worse then AMNESIA :LOL:(y)
Hope Dev Finaly understands that need more sex in game :cool:(y)

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Sex scenes will come. If you have doubt, go play Lucky Mark. It the same Dev create that game. This game is much better than Lucky Mark and believe me, sex scenes will come. Let the balls get bigger for large cum shot once sex scene come out.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
omg

what´s this?
mc´s head is this deep now into elena´s ass, he can see the light through her nostrils ...

cmon , really.. , that brat need´s a beating , not this

Screenshot_1.png

mc was a spineless simp before , but now...
time to drop this game

Rintal

May 6, 2017
there will never be a final version.
Well, he successfully completed one game. And he releases updates more than once a millennium. This already distinguishes him from other "game developers" here and gives some hope.

AMNESIA [v0.85a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
God bless you good sir!

Reactions: Ara-sH and Among Us
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes