3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
omg

what´s this?
mc´s head is this deep now into elena´s ass, he can see the light through her nostrils ...

cmon , really.. , that brat need´s a beating , not this

View attachment 1647373

mc was a spineless simp before , but now...
time to drop this game
Agreed, it might be worth checking out in a year or two, but as you accurately stated, the MC is currently a spineless simp that seems to be embracing his new lot in life.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
by the time the sex will be in this game, all current viewers of this thread will already be too old to play it
The way these kind of devs have solved that is by continuing to tease with the characters everyone's waiting for, and instead introduce new characters no cares about, for quick uninteresting sex scenes that no one cares about, and then they even get to add sex tags to fool people.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
The way these kind of devs have solved that is by continuing to tease with the characters everyone's waiting for, and instead introduce new characters no cares about, for quick uninteresting sex scenes that no one cares about, and then they even get to add sex tags to fool people.
Yeah I agreed with you about sex tag. I think Dev should remove it until it actually happen. Similar to Summer Gone, Dev have warning and didnt include sex tag and yet people whining about being blue-balled LOL. Anyway the point is Dev should follow Summer Gone Dev example.

Reactions: Bubilonka

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Sex scenes will come. If you have doubt, go play Lucky Mark. It the same Dev create that game. This game is much better than Lucky Mark and believe me, sex scenes will come. Let the balls get bigger for large cum shot once sex scene come out.
That's a matter of perspective, IMO Lucky Mark is/was way better than this.

• Wow
Reactions: Odin73

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
AMNESIA [v0.85a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
For the past few hours I've been checking this thread every five minutes to check if anyone has compressed the game files...

comp.gif

Thank you so much man. Long life. :D(y):coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
AMNESIA [v0.85a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Whatever happened to his instructions from the doc to jerk off every morning, & mom said she was going to help with that or make sure he’s doing it each morning. I don’t remember her checking

Reactions: Jenzi800

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How you trigger that? Been tryin to use 'flashlight'
I'm not sure if all this is required. But it did work for me in the end.

Peep on your mother in the bathroom taking a a bath.
Grope the moms tiddies and lick them at night.
Steal Kate's panties from the bathroom when she take a shower.

At night click on the drawer in your wardrobe and select the fleshlight.

Some of the things above might have been for previous versions I just hadn't triggered before though that might have been a requirement.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
This game is like - Lucky Mark Bad Bobby Saga, Big Brother, Glamour endless tease and boring grind.
and that's why the best games in this genre still are Man of the House and Milfy City

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm not sure if all this is required. But it did work for me in the end.

Peep on your mother in the bathroom taking a a bath.
Grope the moms tiddies and lick them at night.
Steal Kate's panties from the bathroom when she take a shower.

At night click on the drawer in your wardrobe and select the fleshlight.

Some of the things above might have been for previous versions I just hadn't triggered before though that might have been a requirement.
Tx,just opening the drewer was enough. Panties are from before.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Tx,just opening the drewer was enough. Panties are from before.
I hadn't done that part before, so didn't know. And the times you where perving on the mom it gave some feedback that the mc had a need to beat off, so.. figured maybe it was needed too.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
This game is like - Lucky Mark Bad Bobby Saga, Big Brother, Glamour endless tease and boring grind.
and that's why the best games in this genre still are Man of the House and Milfy City
Milfy City is good game but Dev is being an ass. Dont forget DIK as well.

Reactions: Fiufia
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes