Hi ,
My Variables are as follows;
Answers.
task_2d2_Fix_faucet = 5

FR_firstTime_2d3_Mall_Start = False

FR_firstTime_2d4_BackHome = True

AC_2d5_Finish_Acts = True

Yet I still get this

ps, "CTRL+o" did not work for me, Had to use "SHIFT+o" to open the console .
Sorry, sorry, SHIFT+o is the correct combination, of course. I'm using it all the time myself. I meant to write SHIFT and have no idea how I ended up writing Ctrl. And it's not the first time I've done it, damn it. :FacePalm:

I guess I have to download the bugged compressed version to figure this out, there's nothing else wrong with the buttons in the version I have and with the values you have, this should work. So it must be something else
Just don't hold your breath, OK :sneaky:

Wait a minute, both variables FR_firstTime_2d4_BackHome and AC_2d5_Finish_Acts can't be true at the same time!
This is where the "bug" is. :FacePalm:
In case you already have finished the night after fixing the faucet, FR_firstTime_2d4_BackHome should be False!

I guess I was a bit sleepy yesterday, since I didn't figure that one out then. This is why 2 buttons get displayed with the original GUI.rpy

Set your FR_firstTime_2d4_BackHome=False the next morning after you have finished fixing the faucet and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry, sorry, SHIFT+o is the correct combination, of course. I'm using it all the time myself. I meant to write SHIFT and have no idea how I ended up writing Ctrl. And it's not the first time I've done it, damn it. :FacePalm:

I guess I have to download the bugged compressed version to figure this out, there's nothing else wrong with the buttons in the version I have and with the values you have, this should work. So it must be something else

Wait a minute, both variables FR_firstTime_2d4_BackHome and AC_2d5_Finish_Acts can't be true at the same time!
In case you already have finished the night after fixing the faucet, FR_firstTime_2d4_BackHome should be False!

I guess I was a bit sleepy yesterday, since I didn't figure that one out then. This is why 2 buttons get displayed with the original GUI.rpy

Set your FR_firstTime_2d4_BackHome=False the next morning after you have finished fixing the faucet and you should be fine.
Thanks.
That seems to have done it,
What I did was load my last save , Made the change then resaved.
So should be good v0.85.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

It worked here as well

Reactions: Penfold Mole

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After watching the video there is a black arrow at the bottom of the screen pointing down, the same looking arrow as in other "corners" of the freeroam environment. I didn't notice it at first, either.
now its visible, wasn't before (or not that visible since black on near black is bad choice) and i tried to exit by clicking everywhere.

Duddylee

Jul 31, 2021
When you are given the choice between flowers or food are there any changes beyond some small variance in dialogue when you get home? Is one better than the other?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When you are given the choice between flowers or food are there any changes beyond some small variance in dialogue when you get home? Is one better than the other?
You will automatically buy the food , but you are given a choice to buy the flowers or not,

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes