3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Jorge up

Nov 3, 2021
I Don't know what's the problem, but during mom's shower scene Whenever I touch the mc moms underwear the the game automatically quits and I have faced errors but I tried to ignore and continued to play but now I am stuck

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I Don't know what's the problem, but during mom's shower scene Whenever I touch the mc moms underwear the the game automatically quits and I have faced errors but I tried to ignore and continued to play but now I am stuck
First thing to try is not to use any mods. That eliminates mod bugs.
If the problem persists in the original game, report back and attach traceback.txt or errors.txt file or both in case they exist in the main folder of the game after the crash.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jorge up

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
I had the same thing happen, I thought it was because I rewinded to grab them.

klaudsan

Jun 2, 2021
А где находится папка с музыкой? Я хочу послушать аудио которые в игре, но не могу найти треки в папке игры....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
А где находится папка с музыкой? Я хочу послушать аудио которые в игре, но не могу найти треки в папке игры....
same in english.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Me: great, another game about amnesia, no thanks
Also Me: Oh! It's by Super Alex, I'm definitely playing!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

AMNESIA. RELEASE v0.85a (WIN & MAC)

Hello friends!
AMNESIA 0.85 is available for download!

February 4 - $30 Patrons
February 7 - $20 Patrons
February 11 - $10 Patrons
February 18 - $5 Patrons

The full walkthrough already updated.

ChangeLog v0.85a:

+Added Social Network (FotoTube)
+In the fourth scene with Rei. Now the sound of the car is turned off when the MC gets out of the car.
+Added translation to German language up to v0.82
+Added Russian translation up to v0.8
Story Scenes: 5
Free Roam scenes: 0
New Images: 162
New Animations: 2

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
thank you for the heads up! = D
There are two really good scenes (with a bunch of different animations), one that's still a bit rough around the edges and a few minor ones. I think it's actually pretty good so far, especially if you haven't seen them yet. cxx's attitude is pretty weird, imo, almost like he's going out of his way.

Reactions: DavidTurner

xarturx

Sep 17, 2019
There are two really good scenes (with a bunch of different animations), one that's still a bit rough around the edges and a few minor ones. I think it's actually pretty good so far, especially if you haven't seen them yet. cxx's attitude is pretty weird, imo, almost like he's going out of his way.
with elena?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes