3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
does the answers on the test have any influence on the game ?
At this time;
Test One will give different dialogue depending on your score (And Kates get s a bit moist.)
Test two is Bugged (wrong 2nd variable use in checking test results) , therefore you will always fail.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Not sure if i'm stupid. but i'm like stuck in free roam after watching Elena in the bath+getting Kate's book. I cant find where to click or what to do. Sunday Day 2 Evening.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I was thinking a while about to write a review,... iam very ambiguous about the game...

First of all, i cant really say "how far" we are with this game... the version number suggests we are late in the game... but it doesnt feel like that, kinda feels like still "early". If you would put me on the spot... i would say, about 40% done maybe? And of course, version numbers means shit.

I played lucky mark, overall i liked it, but there were many things about the game i didnt like... but it was clearly above average, so i watched this one too a while, but waited some time until i decided to play it... so far i dont regret it.

The story overall is... meh, i wasnt a fan of "amnesia" plots in the first place..., films, books, doesnt matter, most of the time the "amnesia" plot annoys me. Same here. But i guess... it works. So, meh... but not that bad.Its an easy excuse to make things "mysterious"... well there are better ways to do so. But nevermind... it works, thats it.

What i dont like is the MC... everybody hides many things, not just any things but essential ones... they are family (of course i used a patch, but its clear anyway) and dont act like one. If i were the MC i would say to them "fuck you all, tell me whats going on or iam out of here" family or not... sorry i cant stand such a behaivior. And it makes the MC very unbelievable, dont think anybody would act like him if his family would hide just everything and dont talk to him. Only Kate is somewhat ok in this department, but far away from beeing trustworthy.

Yeah i get it, its kind of the story, to live with amnesia in an "not trustworthy" environment, but as the MC i would act in a whole other way, and i think you should give the players some options to choose in the dialogues, and not just to get points for different lewd scenes.

The MC is weak too, way too weak, he is overall a slave to his mother and sister. Doest or question anything. There are more scene where i rolled with my eyes than not. Told myself so many times "man up and say something, come on" But... no... and it doesnt match how you can act then with the girls if its getting lewd... there he is overly confident. Either he is shy and weak, or very confident and tough, it cant be both. More than once i thought he has a split personality, but maybe it is that way? But i dont think the author is good enough to pull that off... cause the overall writing is not so good.

The dialogues are overall not that good... below average i would say. grammar is not good (but i dont judge here, mine isnt good either, not my native speech) in comparsion to lucky mark, i get the feeling the english translation was made by another writer. Dont know about that... but the dialogues are not the same niveau. And nothing to laugh either.. there are some attempts to put humor in the dialogues, but no, they arent funny. The Monologues are jsut too much with no usefull infos in it... at some point i just skipped them, cant stand it to read 10 minutes about oggeling breasts. Yeah, i can see them myself. And the other monolgues where the mc is reminiscing what happened is useless too... cause, it just happened while i played. I dont need to reminisice what happened 5 minutes ago. Doesnt add anything good to the game.

The sandbox and free roams are really bad... the game would be far better without them, or you need to make them way better. For me, like this, a HUGE minus to the game.

Now the really really good parts.

The characters have a great varity, in looks and personality, and all of them are interesting... i really want to know what they are hiding, what the connection between the mc and the other girls is and so on (obviously there was already an sexual relationship with all of them in the past, but its "gone" cause of the amnesia)

About the looks... wow, just wow... the models are awesome. Really really great work, everysingle character in this game looks just great. Even the mc has natural good looks, just the "average" guy but thats perfect. Still good looking, but not the overly perfect guy with an already installed chick magnet.

I just unlocked the gallery via mod and saw some scenes i didnt get in my playthrough... like the kate scene in the bed of the mc. But man... fuck... maybe the best lewd scene i ever saw in any VN so far. The animations, uff... fucking great. and i have to say, not the same "pussy" you can see over and over again in every single VN around here... no, its realistic, and unique looking... Evas too btw... in most other VNs every single girl has the exact same pussy model... always wondered why, only differences was pubic hair. And to be perfectly clear, yeah it does matter in a lewd game, very much so.

Overall the animations are just freaking awesome. Top work here... this game is worth playing just for the looks and animations, so much is clear.

What i also like about the game, the overall sexual tension all around... the mc is attracted to all the girls, and of course he is, who would not? And here the amnesia got the only GOOD thing about the plot... the mc KNOWs he shouldnt feel like that towards his family, but cause of the amnesia the "blood relation" does not kick in and so he isnt really conflicted with it... for the mc, all the girls and ladys are basicaly strangers he just met, family or not doesnt realy matter in the sexual atttraction this way. Makes it plausible i would say. Of course he know its his family, but the feelings are different. But other than that... we all know, there was something going on between the mc and all the family members before the amnesia, so... overall it doesnt matter that much in the end. But it makes it more believable that the MC is attracted by his family members... most of the "incest" games here are kinda dumb, out of the blue the MC wants to bang his sisters, mothers and so on... and all of them want that too of course. The build up here is way different and more plausible, i like that.

Many people around here i imagine would complain about the "teasing" and "blue balled" part of the game, but to be honest, its fucking great and works perfect... everything else would just feel off. The DEV sure knows how to build up sexual tension. really nice. I like that.

Overall, i think i like the game, but its hard to decide how many stars i should give, as i mentioned before... It has many good things (animations, renders, character varity, sexual tension, iam really curious what everyone hides... some things are obvious, some not) but although there are many bad things... (the dialogues are not good, the mc doesnt act consistent, the choices are just for points to differ the lewd scenes, nothing more... no influence on the behaivior of the characters or the story, the bad sandbox and free roams and some other things)

So... its kind of in the middle of a good and a bad game, normally i would say 3 stars, but man... the animations and renders and sexual tensions are so good, would be a shame to give just 3 stars for them, but overall they cant really make me forget about the bad things... so not 3 stars, not 5 either, so iam giving 4 stars, but overall i would say 3,5 would fit better, cause there are really many bad things about the game, just as much as good things.. but the good things a REALLY good, just awesome so to speak, while the bad things are things that you can see in so many other games around... so, yeah 4 stars will make it. To get 5 you must get rid of the bad things i mentiones, especially the bad sandboy, free roams, and inconsitency of the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: oakeng and Among Us

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I was thinking a while about to write a review,... iam very ambiguous about the game...

First of all, i cant really say "how far" we are with this game... the version number suggests we are late in the game... but it doesnt feel like that, kinda feels like still "early". If you would put me on the spot... i would say, about 40% done maybe? And of course, version numbers means shit.

I played lucky mark, overall i liked it, but there were many things about the game i didnt like... but it was clearly above average, so i watched this one too a while, but waited some time until i decided to play it... so far i dont regret it.

The story overall is... meh, i wasnt a fan of "amnesia" plots in the first place..., films, books, doesnt matter, most of the time the "amnesia" plot annoys me. Same here. But i guess... it works. So, meh... but not that bad.Its an easy excuse to make things "mysterious"... well there are better ways to do so. But nevermind... it works, thats it.

What i dont like is the MC... everybody hides many things, not just any things but essential ones... they are family (of course i used a patch, but its clear anyway) and dont act like one. If i were the MC i would say to them "fuck you all, tell me whats going on or iam out of here" family or not... sorry i cant stand such a behaivior. And it makes the MC very unbelievable, dont think anybody would act like him if his family would hide just everything and dont talk to him. Only Kate is somewhat ok in this department, but far away from beeing trustworthy.

Yeah i get it, its kind of the story, to live with amnesia in an "not trustworthy" environment, but as the MC i would act in a whole other way, and i think you should give the players some options to choose in the dialogues, and not just to get points for different lewd scenes.

The MC is weak too, way too weak, he is overall a slave to his mother and sister. Doest or question anything. There are more scene where i rolled with my eyes than not. Told myself so many times "man up and say something, come on" But... no... and it doesnt match how you can act then with the girls if its getting lewd... there he is overly confident. Either he is shy and weak, or very confident and tough, it cant be both. More than once i thought he has a split personality, but maybe it is that way? But i dont think the author is good enough to pull that off... cause the overall writing is not so good.

The dialogues are overall not that good... below average i would say. grammar is not good (but i dont judge here, mine isnt good either, not my native speech) in comparsion to lucky mark, i get the feeling the english translation was made by another writer. Dont know about that... but the dialogues are not the same niveau. And nothing to laugh either.. there are some attempts to put humor in the dialogues, but no, they arent funny. The Monologues are jsut too much with no usefull infos in it... at some point i just skipped them, cant stand it to read 10 minutes about oggeling breasts. Yeah, i can see them myself. And the other monolgues where the mc is reminiscing what happened is useless too... cause, it just happened while i played. I dont need to reminisice what happened 5 minutes ago. Doesnt add anything good to the game.

The sandbox and free roams are really bad... the game would be far better without them, or you need to make them way better. For me, like this, a HUGE minus to the game.

Now the really really good parts.

The characters have a great varity, in looks and personality, and all of them are interesting... i really want to know what they are hiding, what the connection between the mc and the other girls is and so on (obviously there was already an sexual relationship with all of them in the past, but its "gone" cause of the amnesia)

About the looks... wow, just wow... the models are awesome. Really really great work, everysingle character in this game looks just great. Even the mc has natural good looks, just the "average" guy but thats perfect. Still good looking, but not the overly perfect guy with an already installed chick magnet.

I just unlocked the gallery via mod and saw some scenes i didnt get in my playthrough... like the kate scene in the bed of the mc. But man... fuck... maybe the best lewd scene i ever saw in any VN so far. The animations, uff... fucking great. and i have to say, not the same "pussy" you can see over and over again in every single VN around here... no, its realistic, and unique looking... Evas too btw... in most other VNs every single girl has the exact same pussy model... always wondered why, only differences was pubic hair. And to be perfectly clear, yeah it does matter in a lewd game, very much so.

Overall the animations are just freaking awesome. Top work here... this game is worth playing just for the looks and animations, so much is clear.

What i also like about the game, the overall sexual tension all around... the mc is attracted to all the girls, and of course he is, who would not? And here the amnesia got the only GOOD thing about the plot... the mc KNOWs he shouldnt feel like that towards his family, but cause of the amnesia the "blood relation" does not kick in and so he isnt really conflicted with it... for the mc, all the girls and ladys are basicaly strangers he just met, family or not doesnt realy matter in the sexual atttraction this way. Makes it plausible i would say. Of course he know its his family, but the feelings are different. But other than that... we all know, there was something going on between the mc and all the family members before the amnesia, so... overall it doesnt matter that much in the end. But it makes it more believable that the MC is attracted by his family members... most of the "incest" games here are kinda dumb, out of the blue the MC wants to bang his sisters, mothers and so on... and all of them want that too of course. The build up here is way different and more plausible, i like that.

Many people around here i imagine would complain about the "teasing" and "blue balled" part of the game, but to be honest, its fucking great and works perfect... everything else would just feel off. The DEV sure knows how to build up sexual tension. really nice. I like that.

Overall, i think i like the game, but its hard to decide how many stars i should give, as i mentioned before... It has many good things (animations, renders, character varity, sexual tension, iam really curious what everyone hides... some things are obvious, some not) but although there are many bad things... (the dialogues are not good, the mc doesnt act consistent, the choices are just for points to differ the lewd scenes, nothing more... no influence on the behaivior of the characters or the story, the bad sandbox and free roams and some other things)

So... its kind of in the middle of a good and a bad game, normally i would say 3 stars, but man... the animations and renders and sexual tensions are so good, would be a shame to give just 3 stars for them, but overall they cant really make me forget about the bad things... so not 3 stars, not 5 either, so iam giving 4 stars, but overall i would say 3,5 would fit better, cause there are really many bad things about the game, just as much as good things.. but the good things a REALLY good, just awesome so to speak, while the bad things are things that you can see in so many other games around... so, yeah 4 stars will make it. To get 5 you must get rid of the bad things i mentiones, especially the bad sandboy, free roams, and inconsitency of the MC.

im not gonna lie i read up to 40% done and wtf?? there is no way that this game is 40% done. If it is then it will be a big fail. This game had me hooked as soon as i tried it, and i hate playing free roam games.. but this one has a lot of potential with the story line and with none of the questions so far answered..

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Also the split personality and seeming tough one minute and weak the next is because we will go the way we want to with it, we will either be dominant or submissive, thats why there is the points on the game. At the start he seems that way but when you start making the decisions to not be submissive then over time them kind of scenes should not be there otherwise it will make no sense.

I agree its annoying that he doesnt ask more questions or demand answers to certain things but none of us would really know how we would react when having amnesia.. maybe you wouldnt feel right to jus start demanding stuff when you dont even remember the people and they just spent all of that to keep you alive.. i would give time for certain answers but i do understand the frustation. its just him dragging that part of the story a little most likely.

temsky13

Jun 2, 2017
For some reason can't extract CG through RPAextractor, 332mb extracted and the there is this mistake, i have no idea why, and wonder if anyone else have the same thing? Should I redownload the game or is it corrupted in the first place?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason can't extract CG through RPAextractor, 332mb extracted and the there is this mistake, i have no idea why, and wonder if anyone else have the same thing? Should I redownload the game or is it corrupted in the first place?
try unren.

Reactions: temsky13
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes