3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
E82.jpg

Hello Friends!

Last week I finished the planned scenes and did post-processing. It remains to make a fototube and transfer all the content to the game. I have less time to create content, but more about that below.

At the moment I am actively searching for translators, writer and CG artists. I have never been involved in such cases and it will take me time to get used to a new type of activity to organize the work of a team and create an effective infrastructure between all links.

All that I am doing now is aimed at a qualitative acceleration of the entire development process in the future.
After I deal with the current voiced tasks, I will move on to the next stage, I have a lot of ideas to improve the quality of the game (motion designer, ASMR voiceover, professional post-processing, animator, programmer, advanced content, etc.), but about everything in order.

I also want you to know that I will definitely respond to all who wrote me personal messages. I have a very large flow of information right now, and I don't have the opportunity to delegate it all yet. Therefore, I am gradually moving from solving one problem to another. It just takes a little patience.

I'm not complaining, don't think about it. On the contrary, I like how it all unfolds. I'm just keeping you posted on what's going on.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 200846.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
How do you leave the hospital after taking the notes? When I click the map icon it breaks my game and leaves me at the point of discussing Kate's break up again

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
When I click on the mother's panties this error happens. Can anyone help me to fix it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d2 Free Roam Home.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call screen act_2d2_Hall2
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d5.rpy", line 865, in script call
    ''
    ''
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\darla\Downloads\New folder\rpdl.net-Amnesia-0.82a\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\darla\Downloads\New folder\rpdl.net-Amnesia-0.82a\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\darla\Downloads\New folder\rpdl.net-Amnesia-0.82a\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\darla\Downloads\New folder\rpdl.net-Amnesia-0.82a\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
    ''
    ''
  File "C:\Users\darla\Downloads\New folder\rpdl.net-Amnesia-0.82a\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
version_0.82a
Thu Jan 20 18:45:59 2022
Made a fix in case you didn't already downgrade or mess with version, plus this can be for future people. Just overwrite game folder with included.

Reactions: rlduck and netsrac

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I do not know how much she makes on patreon, but that is a lot of people she is planning to hire to work on the game

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
what are the consequences of getting caught peeking the first day? it was a bit early in the game to predict (''make an informed decision'') and the only feedback was that she will remember that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what are the consequences of getting caught peeking the first day? it was a bit early in the game to predict (''make an informed decision'') and the only feedback was that she will remember that
none so far, prolly more lust or something.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes