3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
im not gonna lie i read up to 40% done and wtf?? there is no way that this game is 40% done. If it is then it will be a big fail. This game had me hooked as soon as i tried it, and i hate playing free roam games.. but this one has a lot of potential with the story line and with none of the questions so far answered..
Well let me explain why i think it is about 40% done...

I think, this game will be near the finish when the MC is finding out about the past and that he was already in a relationship with his whole family. (dont think thats a spoiler hm? Everyone should figured that one out already, if not.... oh my, youve got attention problems :D)

Until this point he will try to get in the pants of every girl... and at this state, its not that far away anymore. Kate is in lvoe with the MC anyways, she will be the first i think, and Alexandra will "claim" the mc for herself soon enough... i dont think it will work to extend that out to eternitiy. Of course there will be a lot of teasing, blue balls and whatnot until the MC will have sex with them, cause thats the maingoal of the game. But eventually it will lead to sex, and this will mark the end of the game too, or better said, it will be the case near the end.

When the MC will finds out about himself, all hesitation for everyone will be gone, and thats it... dont think this will be a game where you have 20 real sexscenes with every girl, more likely just one or two.

Lucky mark was about 40% done too with this amount of content. and i dont think this game will be that much bigger than lucky mark. Lucky mark was done after two years, Amnesia is one year old know...

Yeah i still would say, the game is about 40% done. Maybe iam way off here, but that would mean the game will take about 5 years of development in the total... hm no, dont think so. If you would pin me down on this... my bet would be, this game is about to finish early or summer 2023 overall.

Of course, maybe iam totally wrong here... but answers to questions can be revealed very quickly (many secrets are already big time hinted out) and if its getting to sex with the girls, thats more or less the "finish line"

But thats only my gut feelings, of course maybe we are only at 5% done and this game will not be finished until 2035. To say it bluntly. ;)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Well let me explain why i think it is about 40% done...

I think, this game will be near the finish when the MC is finding out about the past and that he was already in a relationship with his whole family. (dont think thats a spoiler hm? Everyone should figured that one out already, if not.... oh my, youve got attention problems :D)

Until this point he will try to get in the pants of every girl... and at this state, its not that far away anymore. Kate is in lvoe with the MC anyways, she will be the first i think, and Alexandra will "claim" the mc for herself soon enough... i dont think it will work to extend that out to eternitiy. Of course there will be a lot of teasing, blue balls and whatnot until the MC will have sex with them, cause thats the maingoal of the game. But eventually it will lead to sex, and this will mark the end of the game too, or better said, it will be the case near the end.

When the MC will finds out about himself, all hesitation for everyone will be gone, and thats it... dont think this will be a game where you have 20 real sexscenes with every girl, more likely just one or two.

Lucky mark was about 40% done too with this amount of content. and i dont think this game will be that much bigger than lucky mark. Lucky mark was done after two years, Amnesia is one year old know...

Yeah i still would say, the game is about 40% done. Maybe iam way off here, but that would mean the game will take about 5 years of development in the total... hm no, dont think so. If you would pin me down on this... my bet would be, this game is about to finish early or summer 2023 overall.

Of course, maybe iam totally wrong here... but answers to questions can be revealed very quickly (many secrets are already big time hinted out) and if its getting to sex with the girls, thats more or less the "finish line"

But thats only my gut feelings, of course maybe we are only at 5% done and this game will not be finished until 2035. To say it bluntly. ;)

i hope its not, i think more like 10% max tbh.. I think something was going on with his mum before and kate but i doubt elena. I get using a previous game as a reference but you would think that he is better at it all now and wont be indentical time wise with that. I dont think the story will just be finding out those things fucking them and ending.. Also im hoping the first updates took so long because of how he was figuring out between free roam and just a normal vn.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
i hope its not, i think more like 10% max tbh.. I think something was going on with his mum before and kate but i doubt elena. I get using a previous game as a reference but you would think that he is better at it all now and wont be indentical time wise with that. I dont think the story will just be finding out those things fucking them and ending.. Also im hoping the first updates took so long because of how he was figuring out between free roam and just a normal vn.
On the contrary, I think there is something traumatic about Helena, given the way she treats him. Kate has always been in love with the MC and there must have been something between them that she doesn't want to recall. As for the mother, she has feelings for her son and a very troubled professional life. But wait for what the MC has prepared for us for the rest...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, and how many scenes in all ?
I have 6 unlocked scenes, and i don't know if a played all content of 0.82a
only sex is when mc's fake boss semi-rapes him, other than that only pussylicking.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
On the contrary, I think there is something traumatic about Helena, given the way she treats him. Kate has always been in love with the MC and there must have been something between them that she doesn't want to recall. As for the mother, she has feelings for her son and a very troubled professional life. But wait for what the MC has prepared for us for the rest...
traumatic because of something he has done? i dont think you mean that because he doesnt seem the type but just seeing how you mean it. I think elena may be good deep down but the first intro to her made me dislike her, she could become a lot better tho depending on how her story plays out.

yeah it seems like kate wants him to remember specific things and not tell him, the flashbacks of them in the bath and stuff definitely makes it look like they was something. I feel like with the accident it might of involved the mum, maybe they was doing something and she was the reason he got hurt, idk.. Maybe Elena is jealous of how he is with his mum and sister, or maybe she is annoyed because he lost his memory and they shared some stuff before it.. who knows but there is a lot of questions i want the answers to and its set up for a really good story if done right.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Finally the game had its first scene without being just dreams or memories of Mc and it was very top now it's interesting this thing with Rei this girl is very smart I hope she is not responsible for his Amnesia shit. Well that's what I hope it is because it would be weird if it's her but I don't think it is 100% maybe it's just a horny pervert for him hehehe

Gowker

Jul 2, 2017
Most development companies use semantic versioning, meaning Major.Minor.Patch (e.g. 0.8.2.)
Major - Making incompatible change to the code regarding previous versions (e.g. need new save game)
Minor - Adding functionality in backwards compatibility manner (e.g. continuation of story, adding simpler new features)
Patch - Bug fixes

Of course nobody here is following it properly but they try. But anyway, reaching 0.9.0. doesn't mean that the next version number is 1.0.0. Next version number would be 0.10.0. So impossible to say the whole scope based on the versioning. My gut feeling is telling me that we are only 7-8% in.

I was thinking a while about to write a review,... iam very ambiguous about the game...

First of all, i cant really say "how far" we are with this game... the version number suggests we are late in the game... but it doesnt feel like that, kinda feels like still "early". If you would put me on the spot... i would say, about 40% done maybe? And of course, version numbers means shit.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
the quest log says work in the store but you are unable to after Rei leaves. So how are you going to get money to pay off your families debt and buy what you need for the basement?

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Am I the only one thinking this? There are just too many entitled and annoying girl/woman in the story. I haven't played Lucky Mark but after seeing a few screenshots, apparently it's kind of the developer's theme? I just get so tilted when the mc interact with them. Okay I understand hate sex but the mc is just so confusing, one second he was pissed at them or supposed to be pissed at them and the next second he seems like he is ready to lick their pussy... Which is also surprising to me how this game haven't gotten a femdom tag yet even though it's basically the main theme of the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: ann87ra

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the quest log says work in the store but you are unable to after Rei leaves. So how are you going to get money to pay off your families debt and buy what you need for the basement?
will be solved later.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
K 1.jpg

Hello Friends!

I finished all the necessary images for the next update. I also finished rendering them and did the necessary post-processing. All that's left to do is assemble the scenes and test them.

About the FotoTube (social network) - I managed to make a framework of what I want, but I have not finished all the planned functions, but it so happened that there was a man and he is already helping me to implement it in the code of the game. I plan to release the update in about a week.

What's new, I have people who are ready to help with translations and also a person who I can delegate the localization into different languages. Pretty soon all problems with translations (Russian, German, French, Spanish) and grammar in English will go away. However, the translation into Chinese is still up to date. I don't reject the idea of translating into Chinese, but I have not found a translator (or editor) yet. I'm sure it will just take a little more time, but that issue will be closed as well.

As for the art assistants, some of the applicants are still doing test assignments, but I can't boast about the results. There is still a lot of hard work to be done in that direction.

I also have not found a writer yet, but there are a couple of people I can bid on, but still waiting for test assignments from them as well.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes