3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok, so where to start so many things about this game for me anyway. First off Wow I love the Renders in this game and the eyes on the MCs mom Alexandra and Kate and Elena for me Wow!. The renders again in the close-ups WOW! the animations Again Wow! the bodies on the women here in this game may be the best I have seen in any game. Now I will say this is the first time I have played it as of Version: 0.85a but for me, I couldn't stop playing until I had done almost everything that could be done. I want to add I am not a huge Fan of Fendom but I have branched out to some of them and for me as someone that doesn't only like Fendom this game is Awsome!. It also has just a few sound effects when it cums to the sex scenes, see what I did there soz I felt I had to say that LOL. Jokes aside I don't know how long the time is in between updates and I will be losing a part-time job very soon that allowed me to support a lot of games over the past year I feel that for the quality of game here I can at least throw a few dollars there way even if it's only a month on their Patreon as the game was Great for me anyways. And thank you sooo much! for the Walk-thru you saved me a lot of time, when I can I will at least throw some money your way. That being said the scenes with the Boss Lady Rei with the drug rape of you the Employee was wrong on soo many levels but I will say for the Story it was right for me anyway as a way to lead to Fendom. Plus I really liked the sex scenes with her but in real life hmmz. As far as Fendom games go this for me is the best one I have played the MC does get stomped on a lot maybe not much for ppl that love what I guess they call real Femdom but that for me maybe isn't what I like anyway. that's not the point, but I really liked what I saw and played and I only hope that at least the ppl that maybe arent into severe Fendom like castration and such even if they are would think this is a really good game I really like that the MC as a male has what I think is a chance to be with the girls in the game in a way that a male player would like at least most and also be Dominated at times by the girls. As for the story and how it has been presented I really like it. for me any way GJ dev and I really am looking forward to your next update even if you don't read it here as I know some Devs don't like this site. :love: (y)

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone plz tell me what to do with this, And yes I know what you are thinking but I am talking about in the game and not in the way you are for the story progression. LOL :sneaky: 1644763259692.png 1644763223700.png

May 30, 2020
Dear dev: is there any way to create a version where we just need to download the update and not the whole game? Its already so huge, with mega it exhausts all the free capacity and with other platforms it takes hours to download

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So i started this game for the first time today. I've had it bookmarked for a while now

I've read some reviews and one of them kinda stood out. The reviewer was talking about how everyone was lying, hiding secrets for no apparent reason.

I got curious and i decided to play this. I thought he must be exagerating but here i am, aproximately 1 hour into the game and i seem to agree with him.
Whats with the secrets? whats with the lies?

I would assume that if i were to fall into a coma and lose my memory, my family of all things, would try everything they can to make me better? That includes telling me wtf happened!!
I admit i havent played the whole game ... so maybe things get explained further down the line?

I surely hope so ...
So far, im struggling playing this. It makes no sense. Everyone seems to tell you how much they love you but NO ONE wants to tell you what the hell happened to you, why you you ended up in a coma .... Surely that would be the first thing one would tell you right? ....

Please tell me things get better down the line!?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
It's super alex, it's better then the last game, so it's an improvement....
But don't have to high expecatations, I can only play it with the walkthrough otherwise you die to find the events needed.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's super alex, it's better then the last game, so it's an improvement....
But don't have to high expecatations, I can only play it with the walkthrough otherwise you die to find the events needed.
People complain, .... use walkthoughs to reduce the interaction you have with the game to a minimum, then goes is that all? after spending no effort... on playing the game.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
well i rarely use it, few times it has dl'd as slow as normal dl, this was dl'd in some hrs.

stop using utorrent and switch to qbittorrent and also follow guide rpdl has posted.
why is utorrent bad? when did that happen?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
constant crashing with script error on alexandra's panties in her first bath scene.
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'
Yes i have it too
Same, pretty annoying since it had been a while since I saved.
I'm guessing you added a bugged mod? Because the label is there in the original script, I just checked:
Bash:
game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d5.rpy:1012:    label d2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty:

Game doesnt open, WTF?? Anyone facing the same issue?
No. It's working just fine.
Maybe try to look at your Windows Defender log. Or whatever anti-malware software you are using.
False positives are far from being uncommon for Ren'Py and other game engines mostly used by indie games and some AV's don't bother telling you about the files they are blocking or removing.

Hi all,
Please be aware that in v0.85a,
The Bug in Kate's 2nd test has NOT been fixed.
Therefore this test is an automatic Fail,
I updated my fix for the test (the test is still just a waste of time without any instant nor possible future benefits) and added an automatic fix for the double map button problem. Apparently now it's been linked to the OP, easy to find.

https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-85a-super-alex.44511/post-7495888

Last edited:
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
man I really hope SuperAlex won't dump the femdom route with Elena for the sake of mainstream vanilla/harem/light maledom content

I mean give us an option at least, she is a typical dom/sub relationship character

the lack of options in the last update is not a good sign regarding that

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
man I really hope SuperAlex won't dump the femdom route with Elena for the sake of mainstream vanilla/harem/light maledom content

I mean give us an option at least, she is a typical dom/sub relationship character

the lack of options in the last update is not a good sign regarding that
Her teasing with the mc at the end and acting somewhat more civil with him doesn't really come across as "that" femdom though. She acting like a bitch, now that is another thing all together.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I'm guessing you added a bugged mod? Because the label is there in the original script, I just checked:
Bash:
game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d5.rpy:1012:    label d2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty:

No. It's working just fine.
Maybe try to look at your Windows Defender log. Or whatever anti-malware software you are using.
False positives are far from being uncommon for Ren'Py and other game engines mostly used by indie games and some AV's don't bother telling you about the files they are blocking or removing.

I updated my fix for the test (the test is still just a waste of time without any instant nor possible future benefits) and added an automatic fix for the double map button problem. Apparently now it's been linked to the OP, easy to find.

https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-85a-super-alex.44511/post-7495888
Its still not opening....checked the antivirus and i play renpy game frequently. Here is the log

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Its still not opening....checked the antivirus and i play renpy game frequently. Here is the log
I have had this problem with some RenPy games. Have had to change the render options to get them to start.
Press Shift when starting the game, select the 'Angle' option in the upper left, Quit - and launch the game again.
May help - may not - worth a try! Hope it does help you.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The log just stops where it shouldn't. Doesn't seem to be a GPU problem, not sure.
But it seems to die at the perfomace test.
Have you tried to reboot your PC?

You just extracted the game into a new folder, not over the previous version of the game?
You haven't added any mods to the game?
You downloaded the game from one of the links in the OP, not somewhere else? Is it the original 7GB version or the compressed one?

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
The log just stops where it shouldn't. Doesn't seem to be a GPU problem.

You just extracted the game into a new folder, not over the previous version of the game?
You haven't added any mods to the game?
You downloaded the game from one of the links in the OP, not somewhere else? Is it the original 7GB version or the compressed one?
I dowloaded from the torrent link and no mods or anything added....fresh game

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes