3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
seems like the torrent provideds no speed with qbittorent

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
constant crashing with script error on alexandra's panties in her first bath scene.
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'
its the walkthrough mod. i saved right before, opened a fresh game without it, picked them up no problem then reinstalled it.

Reactions: Behappy69

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1644847512395.png

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #30

Hello Friends!
Last week I didn't manage to create much content for the next update, but I did some organizational work. At the moment, several tasks are being worked on simultaneously:

Translations: English - being edited, German - ready, French and Spanish - actively talking with translators, Russian - my plan is that the new writer will be able to edit the old text and translate the rest of it (more about this below), Chinese - there were some problems with the cost of translation, we are now looking for the best option. Also, Chinese will require different fonts and some other settings (this is a task for coder)

Coder: We put the phone on hold due to the issues with fonts used in the game. Therefore, we've decided to focus on the main task first. He is currently in the process of adapting existing fonts in the game to new languages (adding missing characters, doing adjustments) to ensure that all planned languages will be displayed correctly in the game.

Writer: I've decided to look for a new Russian-speaking writer in order to improve the workflow and communication in the team. I can say that somebody like that was found, and he is now studying the main story and getting better understanding of all the main characters. I also count on him to slightly edit the already written Russian text and to translate the missing text from the last update.

Artists: So far, there are three people that I'm training in order to improve their work, so that they could on the same level as me. This will take a lot of time, but it's the only way to increase the amount of content in future updates. I'm not sure if this is the final number of people or if I will look for a fourth person (4 artists - that was my original plan). Time will tell.
In general, I'm slowly moving forward with the planned expansion of the team. However, it is really difficult to switch from the role of work organizer to the role of artist. I will continue to develop these new skills in myself.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1652993

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #30

Hello Friends!
Last week I didn't manage to create much content for the next update, but I did some organizational work. At the moment, several tasks are being worked on simultaneously:

Translations: English - being edited, German - ready, French and Spanish - actively talking with translators, Russian - my plan is that the new writer will be able to edit the old text and translate the rest of it (more about this below), Chinese - there were some problems with the cost of translation, we are now looking for the best option. Also, Chinese will require different fonts and some other settings (this is a task for coder)

Coder: We put the phone on hold due to the issues with fonts used in the game. Therefore, we've decided to focus on the main task first. He is currently in the process of adapting existing fonts in the game to new languages (adding missing characters, doing adjustments) to ensure that all planned languages will be displayed correctly in the game.

Writer: I've decided to look for a new Russian-speaking writer in order to improve the workflow and communication in the team. I can say that somebody like that was found, and he is now studying the main story and getting better understanding of all the main characters. I also count on him to slightly edit the already written Russian text and to translate the missing text from the last update.

Artists: So far, there are three people that I'm training in order to improve their work, so that they could on the same level as me. This will take a lot of time, but it's the only way to increase the amount of content in future updates. I'm not sure if this is the final number of people or if I will look for a fourth person (4 artists - that was my original plan). Time will tell.
In general, I'm slowly moving forward with the planned expansion of the team. However, it is really difficult to switch from the role of work organizer to the role of artist. I will continue to develop these new skills in myself.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone tell me does Super Alex answer ppl that message them directly? I have messaged him or her I don't know as of now which is correct and it's been a few days I hope they get back to me as I really love their game. and would like to speak too the Dev.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me does Super Alex answer ppl that message them directly? I have messaged him or her I don't know as of now which is correct and it's been a few days I hope they get back to me as I really love their game. and would like to speak too the Dev.
You mean send him a messasge on patreon?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
No directly through here from there Dev name for the game. Most devs I have contacted this way have answered me but not all.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes