3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Is it a FemDom game? I figured it was an optional path in the game based on your being able to take that route with blonde bitchy sister, or you could not take that route. If it has been explicitly stated that the majority of the content is going to be FemDom based somewhere I've missed it.

I'm glad you really like the game. And I'm not writing any of my comments with the desire or intention that the developer do anything different. I'm just putting it out there for the tiny few players that read through the comment thread before downloading/playing the game. Then those that like this content will dive on that download button immediately and those that don't can pass on it.
Sorry if I came off confrontational it's just that from what I have seen of most not all games that have Femdom the MC will be screwed over in the sense they will have little to no control. I do like it as well when we can choose but like I was saying it is most often the case we cant. And I am sad that we can't have more, choices. It's a good thing I think to have more but most devs have an idea of what they want to do and that's just how it goes. For example, I played a game I really liked and the start of the story had a loving couple and a high school sweetheart couple at that point, but the wife in my opinion very quickly went from high school sweetheart and wife to a totally controlling bitch in my opinion and turned her husband into a slave if he stayed with her and I wanted to in the game as I had hoped that she could still have a loving side but from what I can see that will never happen. And in most femdom games its just some random person that has been forced into a situation they would never accept but hey like I was trying to say if you see Femdom and rape in the tags or even just Femdom don't hold your hopes too high for choices. I hardly ever play games with femdom as most of the time I am disappointed but some are really good and I hope this one will be I hold hope there are choices and it's not a total guy bash for the mc. I hope you find a Femdom game with the choices you like and let me know as well as I said I like choices in a game. But if you see Femdom and Maledom in the game you will most likely get more choices that, you or I might like.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
A2.jpg

Hello Friends!

I would like to share more news with you about the progress of the next update, but at the moment I'm busy creating a new infrastructure for receiving transfers from abroad. My income is blocked, and until I solve all the current problems with the salary of my team, I will not be able to personally participate in the development of the game. Yes, work on the translations is underway, the writer is writing text for new scenes, the programmer is finalizing fonts (to be able to translate the game into all planned languages), the artists are learning and are even trying to make one of the scenes. But personally, I'm now busy with the issue of “survival” of the project as a whole.

I believe that everything will stabilize and the work will get back on track, but definitely not this month. Thank you for your support and for staying with me.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

"Привет, Друзья!

Хотел бы я больше делиться с вами новостями об успехах в разработке очередного обновления, но в настоящий момент я занят поиском и созданием новой инфраструктуры для получения переводов из-за рубежа. Мой доход заблокирован, и до тех пор, пока я не решу все текущие задачи с зарплатой своей команде, я не смогу участвовать лично в разработке игры. Да, мои помощники дорабатывают перевод, писатель пишет текст новых сцен, программист дорабатывает шрифты (для возможности перевода игры на заявленные языки), художники обучаются и уже даже пробуют сделать одну из сцен. Но лично я сейчас занят вопросом “выживания” проекта в целом.

Я верю, что все стабилизируется, и работа встанет на рельсы. Но точно не в этом месяце. Благодарю вас за поддержку и за то, что остаетесь со мной.

Благодарю вас, SUPER ALEX"

------

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 1715139

Hello Friends!

I would like to share more news with you about the progress of the next update, but at the moment I'm busy creating a new infrastructure for receiving transfers from abroad. My income is blocked, and until I solve all the current problems with the salary of my team, I will not be able to personally participate in the development of the game. Yes, work on the translations is underway, the writer is writing text for new scenes, the programmer is finalizing fonts (to be able to translate the game into all planned languages), the artists are learning and are even trying to make one of the scenes. But personally, I'm now busy with the issue of “survival” of the project as a whole.

I believe that everything will stabilize and the work will get back on track, but definitely not this month. Thank you for your support and for staying with me.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

------
Thank you so much for letting us know and I hope things work out for you. As what makes things easier for you makes us able to see more of your great game. :love:

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
I downloaded the game + gallery unlocker to check the animation quality, the animated scenes looks good, but there are only 8 scenes in the whole game so far?? And the scenes I seen don't even include real sex scenes. Am I missing something or isn't the game progress so far right now?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok I will put the game on my list than and wait till it get more updates.
Sorry , That reply was for the Wrong game. In Amnesia the only intercourse is in a BDSM scene where the MC is tided down.
Otherwise its handjobs or cunny

Reactions: LukeSR

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
I downloaded the game + gallery unlocker to check the animation quality, the animated scenes looks good, but there are only 8 scenes in the whole game so far?? And the scenes I seen don't even include real sex scenes. Am I missing something or isn't the game progress so far right now?
There is sex with Rei, MC's boss.

Reactions: LukeSR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, not yet
no sex at all with "family members".

yea this game is pretty sexless so far. lots of teasing but that's it.

• Wow
Reactions: Jarul

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
i think cause its still new.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
champs, any idea what are perv point for, and whether warning a nurse Iris or not have any consequences in future?

another one: kissing mom or licking her nipple - any difference?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
champs, any idea what are perv point for, and whether warning a nurse Iris or not have any consequences in future?

another one: kissing mom or licking her nipple - any difference?
The more perv points you have the more options you have ie "licking her nipple"
Kissing or Licking; Both options will give you +2 perv points, but will need more perv points to lick.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes