3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
OK. please remember from this point on the game is VERY buggy.
Here is an extract from the "Gameplay " that I'm working on.
It should cover all of Mason's story.
It's a "work in progress" and when(if) we get a fix it may change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The content is not ready yet, the 0.88 update should end before we talk to Fabio (It was not intended for this update). Alex forgot to deactivate it. The texts were already there in 0.82 and 0.85, but were inactive. And with new content the old texts became active.
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_16.png

Therefore, such entries in the diary here an example are only placeholders for future texts so you can see that the content is not yet ready and it should not be seen yet.
Screenshot_21.png

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Regardless still waiting for reasons. And it's been going on like that for 2 years.
There's too many why's and not enough answers to any of that. Like why is the blonde sister a bitch. Why is the brown hair sister Uber nice and a push over and why is the mom putting up an act of being a tough mom. With mc but a push over with the blond sister? And why do we not know why happened still?
I can already feel the face palms so go ahead.
Anyone that does face palm this. Surely you have all the answers. Enlighten the rest of us please.
Don't have answers for all Your questions.
However, this may help clear up the direction of this a bit perhaps.
For what it's worth: https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-88b-super-alex.44511/post-8780078

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The content is not ready yet, the 0.88 update should end before we talk to Fabio (It was not intended for this update). Alex forgot to decat it. The texts were already there in 0.82 and 0.85, but were inactive. And with new content the old texts became active.
View attachment 1990363
View attachment 1990367
View attachment 1990369

Therefore, such entries in the diary here an example are only placeholders for future texts so you can see that the content is not yet ready and it should not be seen yet.
View attachment 1990390
Thanks,
If 0.88b should have ended before we get to Fabio's,
that means the last scene should have been Kate in her room with the magazine,
It will also mean that we should not have completed the laundry room in this update.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks,
If 0.88b should have ended before we get to Fabio's,
that means the last scene should have been Kate in her room with the magazine,
It will also mean that we should not have completed the laundry room in this update.
The update works correctly if you do not talk to Fabio, only after that the placeholders are visible. It is best to play the future update with a save before you talk to Fabio (the placeholders will get new text and new images). If you use your current save you will not see some of the content.

Screenshot_22.png

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This games direction and walkthrough are utter and complete trash. It's horrible. I have to come on these forums to figure stuff out or know what to do. I see MANY people having to come on the forums for wth to do. It is utterly ridiculous. How could any dev this this is how you make a game? Why do so many devs now forget that games are supposed to be FUN? Well, this shit ain't fun. Nearly directionless instructions. I can only imagine this dev making instructions on how to build something.....

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is NO way I am going through all the hassle of getting this far again.
How about loading your last savegame before the current update?

Critics claim that from the last update you only have to play for 5 minutes to reach the end of the current update.

... or maybe just wait for 0.88b. According to testers, 0.88a is incomplete.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
just gorgeous art!!the main thing is not to spoil the plot.bdsm is not needed there.
Yeah, when Kate's achievement showed a collar, I was afraid this was gonna happen. I hoped that bdsm would be kept restricted to Rei. But it looks like Kate will be the one. What a shame.

Reactions: Dreamsy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This games direction and walkthrough are utter and complete trash. It's horrible. I have to come on these forums to figure stuff out or know what to do.

Right now, I guess my game is broken. I have the Massage Parlor card in my inventory. But, somehow I got it too soon and now the game wont let me find it in her wardrobe, because I already have it, to continue playing the FUCKING GAME! I can't get the date with Kate until I "find" the paper in the wardrobe and I assume that is the Parlor card?. I looked everywhere in the Wardrobe, nothing. So, it's screwed. Sorry to get angry, but this kind of bullcrap walkthrough direction is for shit. On what planet is this fun? All this time playing it to get this far, and now I guess my game is broke. There is NO way I am going through all the hassle of getting this far again.
You do NOT find a Massage parlour card in the wardrobe ! You find a "Gift Certificate" for a Spa.
You need to go in her room when she is in the Shower

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I just spent 20 min thinking my game was broken because I could not find the paper in the wardrobe. I clicked EVERYWHERE. Finally reading the walkthrough someone posted and said exactly where it was at was I able to continue. But now I can't do Kate date, cant talk to her in her bedroom like the posted walkthrough says to do. The game says this is not implemented yet......but I have 88b installed. So wtf is wrong NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? This game is pissing me off.

EDIT: Did a fresh copy of the game, copied my saves over. Now I can progress with Kate. Something got corrupted somehow.

A scene is missing in the Gallery. It's from the new update. You have a dream and you are some king and your mother and two sisters are in outfits and strutting around being sexy, etc

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes