3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1st floor next to stairs.
Problem is, it doesn't work, the
That was a task from an earlier day/chapter, which I already completed. But it still shows up in the tasks.
So does the task that MC needs to work in the store after the Rei episode is already completed and the new guy won't hire him.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Unless you cheat, you can't , hopefully we get a new job in a future update.
I am sure that we will.

ok so somehow got furniture and can see ellen and ms sue but no builder (have built the laundry) any suggestions?
I thought the furniture was part of the laundry? I am quite sure I saw it on the todo-list in the laundry room before I could complete it.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Problem is, it doesn't work, the
That was a task from an earlier day/chapter, which I already completed. But it still shows up in the tasks.
So does the task that MC needs to work in the store after the Rei episode is already completed and the new guy won't hire him.
Unfortunately, this is quickly turning into a game that will require a walkthrough if you wish to see content, or progress further into the story. What's the point of making a sandbox game where there are required things that must happen at the right sequence and order, otherwise you're stuck in limbo...loading old saves to comb over everything with a fine-tooth comb floats some peoples boats I suppose. Just cut the crap and make it a VN IMO.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Unfortunately, this is quickly turning into a game that will require a walkthrough if you wish to see content, or progress further into the story. What's the point of making a sandbox game where there are required things that must happen at the right sequence and order, otherwise you're stuck in limbo...loading old saves to comb over everything with a fine-tooth comb floats some peoples boats I suppose. Just cut the crap and make it a VN IMO.
It wasn't sandbox from the beginning. The start of the game is organized in chapters with free roaming moments. Certain actions would forward to the next chapter.

Now that it is sandbox you can pretty much do whatever you want - with some limitations. But you won't miss anything anymore.
I don't quite understand however: things in the right sequence and order ... where is the problem with that? Every task based game follows these rules. In order to build the laundry room you need to buy the components first. It would not make any sense to do it the other way around.

Super Alex focuses a LOT on renderings, animations and minigames like the night with Kate. I would prefer a good storytelling/gameplaying structure to be the main focus.

The update with the waterglass was shocking to be honest. Sure, there was a hot scene peeping on mom, but the only thing to do in that update was to get a glass of water. The update after that enabled the MC to use the panties for ... things. I thought this was some sort of humor, because so many people complained that he remained blue balled at the end of the update.

Some complain that this latest update was so short, but I think it was actually one of the bigger ones.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i cant find the builder to make the bdsm room any idea why he wont appear?
nvm you have to talk to Alexandra to show her the laundry room first...

Reactions: saraslife

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Also, I have been to the Massage parlor with the coupon, and it's been about a week, in the game and I have had no message about coming in and using it any ideas on what needs to be done? And I read that we can't get the extra money we need to fix the phone as well. I tried to find some but had no luck I read we have to cheat to get it but that still doesn't allow us to progress. I have fitted out the laundry room as well. Is that it no more? I really love this game but at times it can be very frustrating.

Reactions: David Cena

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is there more story after you finish the laundry and started the bdsm room? I havent even been tot he spa yet with Kate....was at all for the update after all these months?

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
can anyone be kind enough to give me a save as soon MC has the certificate? I see it but it is not clickable. I have already started twice already and I still can't take it.

Tanks in advance

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
is there more story after you finish the laundry and started the bdsm room? I havent even been tot he spa yet with Kate....was at all for the update after all these months?
V0.88b should have stopped at Kate in her room with your BDSM mag.
All task from going to Fabio's were meant for future updated.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ok so you get the gift certificate and it says go to kates room in the evening well when you go there it then says wait til next update and on rei it says wait on kates progress so how do you get around that? thanks in advance

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sono senza soldi come faccio per guadagnare per comprare le parti del telefono? grazie mille
1. Please write in english (or add a english translation), that's one of the forum rules.
2. According to some previous posts, it should not yet be possible to buy these parts. Some unfinished code made it into the game release.

Reactions: fz

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
ok so you get the gift certificate and it says go to kates room in the evening well when you go there it then says wait til next update and on rei it says wait on kates progress so how do you get around that? thanks in advance
Find the spa on the map and go there for reservation

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Anyone having issues with cash ? as i don't see how to make money the thing with Rei was temporary and i bought other stuff with it.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes