3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok so you get the gift certificate and it says go to kates room in the evening well when you go there it then says wait til next update and on rei it says wait on kates progress so how do you get around that? thanks in advance
I believe that one is from Kate's "Secrets" (Rei) and the other is from Kate's "Story" (Spa)

After Kate discovers the BDSM mag, Visit her in her bedroom in the morning.
this should complete Kates "Secrets" in v0.88b and also complete this update.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Alexandra panties location?
In her bathroom when you spy on her the night after your check up at the hospital, (v0.7)
please note the use of mods before this point can stop you from getting them.
Ps when you play the scene ,take it slow or you will miss them.

Reactions: zachielmao

Sp7wn

Apr 25, 2018
Missing Linux executables (copied from previous release):

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
The game has a virus, I can't repair the winrar file and it tells me corrupted file. My hard drive even disconnected from my pc. And when I deleted the game, I had to repair my hard drive.

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want Incest patch guys
don't look op.

thanks but wheres the spa located? ive looked all around the map and theres no place showing
if you didn't tell to kate about it then tell her on it and if you did then click proper map aka that which left corner is shown on upper right corner of screen (not surprised that dev didn't fix that).

LoL man do you believe I would ask this question now I also want to know how we are going to get money now that we can't work there anymore.
There Will Be Job Later (someday).

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
don't look op.

if you didn't tell to kate about it then tell her on it and if you did then click proper map aka that which left corner is shown on upper right corner of screen (not surprised that dev didn't fix that).

Ah yes I understand thank you brother I really appreciate it .;)(y)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone having issues with cash ? as i don't see how to make money the thing with Rei was temporary and i bought other stuff with it.
Use a generic renpy mod to cheat, it's the easiest way. You have one here

Copy the .rpa file to the game folder and once you load your save, use Alt + M to open the mod window. Then go to the first tab (search), make sure you're searching in variable names and in the search textfield write money. IIRC there's some invMoney var (inventory.money) or something like that. There you can set the new value and then click on Change.

Considering it's generic, you can use it in any renpy game just FYI.

Regards

Reactions: AJSHR

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sure but how do you get extra money since we cant work there anymore?
Wait for upcoming updates. Currently there is no way. If not by cheating, then currently it's not possible to buy everything.
You can't use the phone parts anyway.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sure but how do you get extra money since we cant work there anymore?
Wait for upcoming updates. Currently there is no way. If not by cheating, currently it's not possible to buy everything.
parts of the dialog are not in english. any way to change this?
If it'S about the furniture guys, that's because that content should not be in the game yet. It's not finished.

If it's about the russian task descriptions, go to settings and select english.

Reactions: 10xRecoil

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
don't look op.

ive clicked and theres nothing there also when i talk to kate its says not available so im stuck

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
parts of the dialog are not in english. any way to change this?
yes, apply for a job with Super Alex and fix things before they get released to public ;)

0.88b is full of bugs and stuff not even intended to be released, will have to wait for the fixed version with unfinished stuff disabled, or even better - wait for the next update, because this one isn't worth the 8GB download (if you played the 0.85 to the end before this)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes