3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Aug 18, 2022
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-17
Release Date: 2022-08-14
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 0.88b
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
"Unlock all" in scene gallery doesn't work. It only shows scenes unlocked up to the point you've progressed to in your playthrough. All the unseen scenes are shown as black filled circles. Same issue in the gallery section as well. Any fix?

May 23, 2020
Do you guys think this going to continue to have a femdom humillation route with Elena? Or femdom at all? I choose all the submissive options but she is treating me better and it looks like it's heading towards romance. I don't know this developer, anyone thinks he'll leave an option to be Elena slave in the future? Or is this game future unavoidable romance/maledom with no femdom at all?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Skyrim AE 64gb, WoW 76gb.....that´s large... :)
those 2 don't compare to a renpy made up from still photos and few "uncompressed" animations, unpack the rpa and see yourself, couple examples - all normal images seem to be 2k with max jpeg quality, just compressing that very slightly with no noticeable artifacts will cut the jpeg size at least in half (from 500-900kb to 200-300), then there are the "panning" png, 4k resolution, png - 3-4MB each, but worst ones are the image sequence animations, like the small bust pictures for dialogues, they are like 300x300px, all it does is very subtle movement and a blink, and those weigh in at 35mb each (the sequence of all images), 300px images at 150kb each or something like that, an avi of that head would be probably 200-300kB instead of 35MB

the author is clearly blowing the size up to give impression of huge content, it is a 1-2GB game

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Skyrim AE 64gb, WoW 76gb.....that´s large... :)
The biggest game currently on my hard discs / ssd is AC Valhalla with 140GB out of a total of 3TB of installed games (plus ~1.2TB on the PS4 and ~500GB on the XBox Classic). On my server I have 6+ TB of GOG offline installers (all legal). (note: I didn't actually check if it's GiB or GB. Windows uses GiB, displays them as GB, which is wrong for over 20 years now).
I think Wow has far over 100 by now, no? I thought last time I played it it was 130, but that has been a while ago and my memory might fail me there, it has been a while. If you want to mention large games, you must not forget Counterstrike on the PS5 :) If you install that, there is not much space for other games.

Then again all these games are not supposed to run on android tablets like Ren'Py games are.

Last edited:

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I am supposed to repair Elana's cell phone. The spare part costs $100. But I have no money. How do I earn?

Ich soll Elanas Handy Reparieren. Das Eratzteil kostet 100 $. Aber ich habe kein Geld. Wie verdiene ich was?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I am supposed to repair Elana's cell phone. The spare part costs $100. But I have no money. How do I earn?

Ich soll Elanas Handy Reparieren. Das Eratzteil kostet 100 $. Aber ich habe kein Geld. Wie verdiene ich was?
Wait for next update, where hopefully we will get a job.

Warten Sie auf das nächste Update, wo wir hoffentlich einen Job bekommen.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please give me a save at the spa or give me a save just as you see the bdsm magazine? i dont want to start the game anew so any help with these saves would be appreciated

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!how does Fabio and Amelia quest? In the diary there are no informations... I have already booked an appointment at the spa and I have the piece to repair Elena's cellphone...what do I do? thanks

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes