3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

PaulBryer

Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-17
Release Date: 2022-08-14
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 0.88b
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
how do i earn money on this game after the online store

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Such a long waiting time for this update and than we get only 1 dream scene with softcore erotic? So disappointing.

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a normal working patch? since the one linked is completely broken, all family dialogues i see are broken, still seeing housemate dialogue. Is there a working one?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Okay biggest shame is actually not even the dev deciding to going full on sandbox mode again(ugh the lucky mark PTSD) but he seems to completely forget about the best girl, Eva??? I came back after a year to try this again and there is nothing new with my cute tanned, blonde ex gf waifu. The sacrilege man.. :mad:

Rei kinda redeemed it a bit, loved the new plot direction. Can't wait for MC to have a BDSM dungeon in the basement lol. :devilish: Just wish it had some Eva scenes.. :(

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
After a coma and 5 years of game development, the poor bastard MC needs to take a hint and move to another city before his giant blue balls explode...
Forget slow burn, this is a slow fizzle...

Reactions: Roar Shark

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hey guys!

I made some cheats for the last version (v0.4a v0.5b v0.7a v0.85a)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available:
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

There's almost no effect when changing rel levels or dom/perv levels in v0.7a, but it could be useful if you wanna change how you should call your 'landlady' or 'housemates'

:coffee: !!! 2022-02-14 UPDATED to v0.85a

View attachment 1652952
CHEAT for money?

Reactions: Ass Fan

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Use a generic renpy mod to cheat, it's the easiest way. You have one here

Copy the .rpa file to the game folder and once you load your save, use Alt + M to open the mod window. Then go to the first tab (search), make sure you're searching in variable names and in the search textfield write money. IIRC there's some invMoney var (inventory.money) or something like that. There you can set the new value and then click on Change.

Considering it's generic, you can use it in any renpy game just FYI.

Regards
Thank you, I know but i'm guessing it needs the next update. Just as a test I did it yesterday and you can buy the part you need but then it says next update .... so guess we need to be patient.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes