3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys!how does Fabio and Amelia quest? In the diary there are no informations... I have already booked an appointment at the spa and I have the piece to repair Elena's cellphone...what do I do? thanks
They are quest meant for a future update. (Fabio and phone parts)
We should not have had access to them and will need to reply them in a future update.
Please make a save from BEFORE you visit Fabio & Amelia,
as a later save may BRICK your game when we get the next update.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Wow, 20.12.2021 last time the files of this game were updated, so version 0.8 came out 8 or more months ago and this new update after 8 months is 0.88? 0.8 ->0.88 in 8 months? Fucking hell...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thank you. I thought that was it but mine doesn't show saves folder. Thanks I will continue to click around.
Add the folder. It usually creates that folder (at least on a PC) as soon as you start the game the first time.

xHYARKx

Aug 9, 2022
Add the folder. It usually creates that folder (at least on a PC) as soon as you start the game the first time.
I can try that. Im on a MAC and I have opened every folder and cannot find a save folder anywhere. I will just add it new then and try that. Thanks

akami3

Aug 13, 2021
Can somebody help me
I already finished the laundry
I already talked to Rey, he gave me the magazine
via kate masturbate
I already bought the mobile part for elana next
update
I have a mission that tells me to wash my face
I do not know how to do it
and he is supposed to give me the mission to create another BDSM room
I'm sorry but English is not my native language

oasirus

Jan 21, 2018
The biggest game currently on my hard discs / ssd is AC Valhalla with 140GB out of a total of 3TB of installed games (plus ~1.2TB on the PS4 and ~500GB on the XBox Classic). On my server I have 6+ TB of GOG offline installers (all legal). (note: I didn't actually check if it's GiB or GB. Windows uses GiB, displays them as GB, which is wrong for over 20 years now).
I think Wow has far over 100 by now, no? I thought last time I played it it was 130, but that has been a while ago and my memory might fail me there, it has been a while. If you want to mention large games, you must not forget Counterstrike on the PS5 :) If you install that, there is not much space for other games.

Then again all these games are not supposed to run on android tablets like Ren'Py games are.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes