3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
(You will need to replay this in a later update as this scene has not been officially released)
Have you gone to the basement in the evening and been joined there by Kate?
No, I haven't thanks for letting me know and even if I have to play it again in the next release that's ok I just wanna play as much of it as I can. (y)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh well, seems I am getting old :) A RenPy game with 80 GB would be a sight endeed. My phone could handle it, but not my tablet.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
stuff like that adds a lot to the enjoyment of the game.....I call that bad gameplay....if I have a sink that only works once at a certain time, it's garbage for me and I rip it out and build a new one. This is probably called a classic dead end with quest garbage generation.....the programmer should consider whether something like this contributes to the fun of the game.....:)
I would say "bad design" or "bad storywriting", but I think we are on the same line here.
At least the task should be gone from the list or marked as incompleteable.

Apart from that ... I did finish the task, I saw that scene, it was also gone from my list. But in a later update it showed up again.

Guess I'll have to find the variable for it and set it manually.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ok so now I have given the pills to Mason, but I still can't build the Bondage room help plz? View attachment 1994124
You should not even see that scene yet, it's unfinished. This content should not be in the current release.

When the new versions is released, start from an earlier savegame (before you went to the carpenters) to avoid errors.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I can not go in,I don't how to find the cardboard,sticky notes and colored pencils
Ok, if you're making the murder board then:-
Carboard,[Mall] Photo booth, to the right against wall.
Sticky notes:- [Hospital] (NIGHT:) on receptionist desk by flowers.
Coloured Pencils:- This is harder to do , you need to recover your laptop FIRST !
Go to Elena's Room (Friday, when Kate is cleaning it, enter built-in wardrobe (to the left)
Bottom shelf to the right behind the wicker basket ,
If black; that's your missing laptop, recover that first and then, search self to get Coloured pencils.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
I would say "bad design" or "bad storywriting", but I think we are on the same line here.
At least the task should be gone from the list or marked as incompleteable.

Apart from that ... I did finish the task, I saw that scene, it was also gone from my list. But in a later update it showed up again.

Guess I'll have to find the variable for it and set it manually.
well, but there's the problem.....there are the programmers who generate the games and there are the players who play the games. But when the basic requirement for playing is the knowledge of programming, then the fun stops. A game should ideally lead you through the game. So far I only know of one game that deliberately relies on hacker knowledge, that was called Hacker! Some people were already sweating at the start.....it's an old game from the time of the 8-bitter....:)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
You should not even see that scene yet, it's unfinished. This content should not be in the current release.

When the new versions is released, start from an earlier savegame (before you went to the carpenters) to avoid errors.
Thanks I will.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Sono ricerca pensata per un aggiornamento futuro. (Fabio e parti del telefono)
Non avremmo dovuto accedervi e dovremo rispondervi in un futuro aggiornamento.
Per favore salva da PRIMA di visitare Fabio e Amelia,
poiché un salvataggio successivo potrebbe BRICK il tuo gioco quando riceviamo il prossimo aggiornamento.
[/CITAZIONE]

Thanks a lot

atulff

Dec 15, 2018
Laundry is set.
Jaheem is working with phonix =3
dont have money to buy spare part for elena mobile
cant see jerk off scene with alexendra <it says event of two>
is this end of the game version ??

Laundry is set.

Jaheem is working on Basement Phonix =3 , how to progress

Van_Hell

May 2, 2017
For anyone who doesn't know how to get the money for the phone you don't have to because I edited the save and added 100$, loaded it and then bought the phone parts and after that the quest updated to End of Update, so basically you don't/can't find/get money in the game as of this update after you buy the washing machine or whatever it was. But if someone wants to do it anyway, here is the site I used to edit my save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hutty31

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Laundry is set.
No, the end of 0.88 was Kate in her room having some fun!!
All tasks from Fabio or later will have to be replayed as they are for a future update.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes