3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The word " hopeless " gets heavier each time an update comes out. I'm speechless. If it was a big as BADIK for 8gb, I'd shut my mouth, but man, what's the deal with those 2 mins update and 0 progression ?
I'd say easy answer is, people bitch when the updates take a three, four months or so to come out. Even if they are good size.
But then they bitch because the updates are small, and come out every month or two. So there really is no winning for the Dev. Either the update is fast, but small. Or takes "too long" and larger. Now, if it had taken six, seven months and was this small, I'd agree with you. But I think that this would be appropriate for the amount of time between the last update and this one.

Reactions: Bubilonka

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I'd say easy answer is, people bitch when the updates take a three, four months or so to come out. Even if they are good size.
But then they bitch because the updates are small, and come out every month or two. So there really is no winning for the Dev. Either the update is fast, but small. Or takes "too long" and larger. Now, if it had taken six, seven months and was this small, I'd agree with you. But I think that this would be appropriate for the amount of time between the last update and this one.
this is a bit of counting money in another pocket, but still, that mom boob touching scene is couple days work at most, but what you're suggesting is that such effort is worth 2 months pay?
you'd be fired from any place I know for that kind of productivity, especially considering how he/she has been touting that they are now a team, extra artists working on stuff and whatnot, I call all that BS

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
I have a decent connection.. why the hell post this to sites that are known to have limitations for the free members and extremely slow speeds 12hour's eta why the hell don't you people use utorrent? hell i would if i had the file or post it to site's that don't have cap's on there downloads like gofile .. ffs.. or maybe different download types you know for people who DON'T care about 4k pictures..

Reactions: ubblesnop

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Stop telling shit...
Is not shit, you moron! This game, so far, doesn't have any meaningful content! Every new update adds only 2 minutes of content! No story progression whatsoever! A bunch of only-teasing with the girls (except that bitch of the store). No actual unraveling of the MC's past. Sorry not sorry.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I like the girls of the game, but i dont see any meaning in the game...

what's the history?, we know that the MC was in the hospital, but nothing more than that...
SuperAlex need to make some update where the people who paid for the game, and the ones who play for free, can see what's the meaning of the game..., when the history is really going to continue, when the mc is going to have a job or something...

The only thing that i see in this game is that every couple of monts, the developer make some 2 minutes of game play without meaning.
He have all the tools to continue the game, but i feel that the more easy is to suck the money of the patreons pleople in exchange for nothing.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
During the night, I used the fleshlight and could grab boobs during jerking off. That's the only new scene I got... Am I doing wrong? Changelog say there are 7 new scene in this update :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes