3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i seem to be stuck, cant finish the furniture for the basement, the spot on the map wont come out, cant get money to fix the phone, and kate is excited to go out somewhere but cant seem to figure out how to get further there either, and never found her book she was hiding ...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Th patch linked in OP is apparently no longer valid. Is there another one somewhere?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Is there some other walkthrough to this game besides the modded one on the main page that seems to take forever to get updated?

Reactions: Cyber

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Genuinely curious. Is there an HJ with Alex or no? Is it just boob grab while jerk off?

May 8, 2021
Hi Super Alex, I find both games suber of you and a character has it just done to me. Whether it's in Amnesia or in Lucky Mark, Elena just messes me up again and again ;)
Could you tell me the model if it was made with DAZ Studio, I would be really happy about it ;) I'm very excited about both games and I'm also looking forward to how it goes on in Amnesia, keep it up and I'm sure it will be a cool game ;)

greetings Playazclubmemeber

possum1

May 17, 2018
glad to see this game is still a shitfest :KEK:

this is why devs having completed games on their bucket list belt aint really trustworthy. they're just gonna ride on the sails of the previous game, take 300 screencaps of the same 3 images, only with slightly different angles, and call it a day.

i'd lose my shit if these people got even a cent from me. thank god f95 exists

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes