3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

yijil

Jul 17, 2018
Super Alex

I am probably in the vast minority, but I like the fact that the MC's relationship with other girls is not rushed (as opposed to how it is handled in many other games). It makes the whole thing much more believable. All that buildup, the "teasing", all the trifles and behavioral nuances are actually really well executed mainly thanks to the amazing animations/renders. It would be nice to see all of them in the gallery too (i.e. include those smaller scenes, e.g. the one with Alexandra from the newest update, or the one with Elena from the previous one...). I give credit where it's due.

All that said, the frequency of updates and the little of content those contain is a bit disappointing.

Currently it is even difficult to establish if you have seen all that the game has to offer. You never know if you have finished all the tasks available in game/update, because some of them can be unlocked only by meeting some special requirements. You don't know if you should keep playing and visiting all the possible locations at every time of day in hope of finding some new "quest". You can't even tell if you should start the game from the beginning because during your gameplay you made some decision that makes it impossible to continue the story. This is not World of Warcraft. Make the game progress more transparent, e.g. tell the player that he has finished X of N main story "quests" currently available in the game and that there are still X undiscovered side-"quests" (and some quest paths may not be available anymore).

For the amount of time it takes to make a new update you would expect that the game would be at least well tested, but it is not. There are a lot of bugs. I don't see any testers being mentioned in the game credits, so I assume that Alex is probably single-handedly responsible for the whole game (apart from the music). If so, then the frequency of updates and the amount of bugs makes sense...

I would advise Alex to pay some people to help him with the development as he is clearly unable to do it all by himself, i.e. provide a satisfying amount of well-tested content in a reasonable time.

The author clearly has a talent but should take some notes from the more experienced devs.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Super Alex

I am probably in the vast minority, but I like the fact that the MC's relationship with other girls is not rushed (as opposed to how it is handled in many other games). It makes the whole thing much more believable. All that buildup, the "teasing", all the trifles and behavioral nuances are actually really well executed mainly thanks to the amazing animations/renders. It would be nice to see all of them in the gallery too (i.e. include those smaller scenes, e.g. the one with Alexandra from the newest update, or the one with Elena from the previous one...). I give credit where it's due.

All that said, the frequency of updates and the little of content those contain is a bit disappointing.

Currently it is even difficult to establish if you have seen all that the game has to offer. You never know if you have finished all the tasks available in game/update, because some of them can be unlocked only by meeting some special requirements. You don't know if you should keep playing and visiting all the possible locations at every time of day in hope of finding some new "quest". You can't even tell if you should start the game from the beginning because during your gameplay you made some decision that makes it impossible to continue the story. This is not World of Warcraft. Make the game progress more transparent, e.g. tell the player that he has finished X of N main story "quests" currently available in the game and that there are still X undiscovered side-"quests" (and some quest paths may not be available anymore).

For the amount of time it takes to make a new update you would expect that the game would be at least well tested, but it is not. There are a lot of bugs. I don't see any testers being mentioned in the game credits, so I assume that Alex is probably single-handedly responsible for the whole game (apart from the music). If so, then the frequency of updates and the amount of bugs makes sense...

I would advise Alex to pay some people to help him with the development as he is clearly unable to do it all by himself, i.e. provide a satisfying amount of well-tested content in a reasonable time.

The author clearly has a talent but should take some notes from the more experienced devs.

I use Scrappy's mod when it gets updated, shows when you've completed everything

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I know most people probably won't take any notice, but you're better off waiting for 0.9b, since there are bugs in 0.9a

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for that.. Now that is the only scene we had in this last 'update'? :D God damn how can we even call this an 'update' for real though :D

Lucky Mark was good but it took forever to develop. So, exactly same story with this game I guess :(

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
I thought it was a bug, but it looks like this is it!))) WTF, Yo Alex, bro, you better start taking this seriously!
More than two and half years and no sex scenes at all, you better stop doing this shit.

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
I tell you what, yesterday I started to play the game from the beginning, and I was able to finish it after two hours. Two years = two hours of gameplay without any fappable scenes=)))))

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes