3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Somehow I feel a little screwed. I have suspended several updates to then have a little content. Now I finally played this game again and had to realize that there is almost nothing new in the game.
Even the scenes that were composed of several animations are counted individually in the changelog to create the illusion that there really would be content. Really disappointing, although these are one of the few games I really support as far as I can.

Reactions: sinkind

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
True, but I would advise you to give it a try. It's one of the best games in terms of render quality and animation physics. I personally think that even BaDIK is inferior to it in this aspect. At least the game is worth to download it and extract the rpa files.
For me, the bugs and the grinding fest kill it for me.
You see, when i want to grind for money, i wake up in the morning and go to work and repeat that Monday through Friday, that why i don't like it in a game, i have enough of it in real life, that i don't want it in a fantasy VN.

As for the buggy part, my ex wife is bugging me enough, so, no bugs in a VN for me. ;):)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I use money cheat.
I'm 100 short for the dryer, the cheat mod hasn't been updated.
Any ideas? From anyone...

how can I get 100 $ for online phone parts,i have 0 money ??
No rush i guess, i have the something for the phone in my inventory but actually fixing it hasn't been implemented in the game, you tell Elena "let's fix your phone" and the game does a black screen with a "not implemented yet" message and back to free roam.

Now i wish i hadn't spent money on this crap yet.
Adding "money and work" to a game about sex is like adding cancer.

Reactions: BeansAndToast
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes