3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
After clicking the Wardrobe and then clicking the Drawer to use the Masturbator the Game just gives me an Error and then it closes itself. Now i cant click the Drawer anymore because the Game closes itself instantly. I think i wait just another 20 Years maybe the Game is Fixed then and has some Sex in it xD

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
elena phone in bathroom a bug`? say i should find it there, but have not been there in the last few updates

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
elena phone in bathroom a bug`? say i should find it there, but have not been there in the last few updates
Maybe an old task that has not been updated? My MC in the last update still had to wash his face, even if he did that over a year ago.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
dude,in these game,all girs are hot
That's true for this and many other games and if I got the chance, I would certainly not deny. But if I could (or had to) choose, I would pick one of the others.
It's not just about the looks, it's about the character's persona. And the other two are just more interesting.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know, right? Broke my immersion into the game as well, who is washing their face that often... ;)
That's my point. Once per lifetime should be enough.
I mean ... jerking off with a fleshlight while sis sends sexy pics is one thing but washing ones face twice? In one game?
Come on devs, keep it realistic.
But then again ... since no faucet in the house seems to work anymore since that one time, maybe that's why he sneaks into the girls' showers?

• Haha
Reactions: Cunt

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
That's my point. Once per lifetime should be enough.
I mean ... jerking off with a fleshlight while sis sends sexy pics is one thing but washing ones face twice? In one game?
Come on devs, keep it realistic.
But then again ... since no faucet in the house seems to work anymore since that one time, maybe that's why he sneaks into the girls' showers?
What do you mean they don't work? The blood, sweat and tears i shed repairing that thing, some c*m too.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes