3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
I'm 100 short for the dryer, the cheat mod hasn't been updated.
Any ideas? From anyone...
I thought the same but I decided to give it a try after finding nothing else.

The cheat does work and I was able to progress the story after giving myself $100. It also works alongside the walkthrough cheat. Just make sure to make a backup of the game folder to be safe.

Reactions: LSC82

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What do you mean they don't work? The blood, sweat and tears i shed repairing that thing, some c*m too.
I am sorry to break it to you ... but you are lousy at your job.
They only work when a scene with the girls demands them to work. The rest of the time they are dry. They can't even be clicked. It is as if they would only be there for decoration, to make the actors look better. That's not what faucets should be treated like.

Reactions: Ru1n

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
ok so i been stuck for a few updates now im trying to find a list of items for kate, im only missing 1 . she says i need "carton" but the log/hint book says "cardboard"? which is it and were do i find it?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021

The cheat does work and I was able to progress the story after giving myself $100. It also works alongside the walkthrough cheat. Just make sure to make a backup of the game folder to be safe.
and what progress would that be, the black screen telling to wait for future content? Because that is what I see when I "progress" with the phone story

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
Can anyone share the fix?

ChangeLog v0.90b:
+ Fixed error: Unfinished content can be started. The MC shouldn't go to Jaheem!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Thanks it worked(gave myself a nice chunk of change too), quite simple once you have the money.

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
and what progress would that be, the black screen telling to wait for future content? Because that is what I see when I "progress" with the phone story
The content I was stuck on was purchasing the washing machine for $500 and I only had $400. The money cheat fixed that for me.

The phone story hasn't been updated yet so the farthest you can go with that is talking to Elena in her room about fixing it. Once you get the black screen, then you've reached the end of that content.

jmcctx

Jun 6, 2022
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-30
Release Date: 2022-10-30
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 0.90a
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
Some of the dialogue is in Russian. Elena's Secret in the diary is one place. There are others.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Will there be NTR in this game - because if there is I'm gone and I'm sure many more will also - please advise

• Angry
Reactions: fz

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Carton. Go to Mall >> Photo booth >> to the right of the wall
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Pain. Bath 1th Floor >> (next to mirror) Yellow
Saw. Basement right side
Glue. Alexandras Bedroom >> Wardrobe >> left up
Paper. Mall >> Online Store >> under the Table
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil
When you not founding the Colored Pencil check the Screenshots.
1. Behind the basket. Click on the Black Box behind the basket (bottom right)

2. And then is the Colored Pencils (same place!)
Finding ALL items...which is impossible...this deserves more likes!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
How do I gain access to Elena's bedroom to get the colored pencils? Everytime I check it's "Locked" even when shes on the sofa watching TV...

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone share the fix?

ChangeLog v0.90b:
+ Fixed error: Unfinished content can be started. The MC shouldn't go to Jaheem!
Where did you find that?
Does it work?
I allready been to Jaheem and he is building in the basement

I only got bubbygrab scene in this update, does this fix make the game continue so we can see the 7 new scenes from the changelog?

• Sad
Reactions: wd1111

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
You shouldn't see it, the update ends after Mom helps the MC masturbate. The MC shouldn't go to Jaheem (it will be available in the next update). It is fixed in version 0.90b.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-90a-super-alex.44511/post-9284289
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-90a-super-alex.44511/post-9287799
Okay.... now im really confused.... I started the new update, had bubbygrabbing session with Mommy and thats it?
You are saying that is the end of the update.
I asked like 3 times... where are the 7 scenes from the changelog?
Next... where can i get the fix and what do it do?
I deleted the game allready, do i have to download 90a again to get the fix?
and Jaheem is allready building in the basement...

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Okay.... now im really confused.... I started the new update, had bubbygrabbing session with Mommy and thats it?
You are saying that is the end of the update.
I asked like 3 times... where are the 7 scenes from the changelog?
Next... where can i get the fix and what do it do?
I deleted the game allready, do i have to download 90a again to get the fix?
and Jaheem is allready building in the basement...
it is really necessary to download again the game to have 90b? can anyone share a torrent if we need to download about 8GB?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Will there be NTR in this game - because if there is I'm gone and I'm sure many more will also - please advise
Doesn't look that way. That would have been advertised in big capital letters.
Everyone the MC is after is his and his alone.

There are only very few male side characters in the game anyway.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes