3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jun 15, 2021
I got wathing tv with Mom scene to, but nothing happened, one render...
Is there really nobody who got more scenes beside bubbygrapping scene?
What is your goal here?
How do I gain access to Elena's bedroom to get the colored pencils? Everytime I check it's "Locked" even when shes on the sofa watching TV...
Keep checking at "Midday" you may have to keep trying a few days in a row, but eventually you will be able to get in because Kate is cleaning up Elena's room, and while that is happening you can go into the closet area on the left and grab the color'd pencils on the bottom right shelf

Reactions: Calyps0

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Okay.... now im really confused.... I started the new update, had bubbygrabbing session with Mommy and thats it?
You are saying that is the end of the update.
I asked like 3 times... where are the 7 scenes from the changelog?
Next... where can i get the fix and what do it do?
I deleted the game allready, do i have to download 90a again to get the fix?
and Jaheem is allready building in the basement...
There are scenes with Fabio and his wife, then the two jobs, one with Ellen and the second with Susan. Then you have to set up the laundry room and show it to Alexandra. Television with Alexandra and Alexandra helps MC masturbate. It was a short update. You should not go to Jaheem (the content is not ready yet) in 0.90 b it is no longer possible. (the placeholder is locked). It will only be possible in the new update.

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
There are scenes with Fabio and his wife, then the two jobs, one with Ellen and the second with Susan. Then you have to set up the laundry room and show it to Alexandra. Television with Alexandra and Alexandra helps MC masturbate. It was a short update. You should not go to Jaheem (the content is not ready yet) in 0.90 b it is no longer possible. (the placeholder is locked). It will only be possible in the new update.

View attachment 2141819

Thank you..... Finally somebody answered..... how did you get those scenes=====????????
Playing the game from the beginning..... I got everything, and him doing the basement..... must be that.....

what two jobs????

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Reactions: fz

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It's the same in this update if you play with version 0.90a. Don't go to Jaheem (or save before that and use the save in the next update). If you keep playing and use the save in the next update, you won't see some of the content. As of version 0.90b it is no longer possible to visit Jaheem (it is locked).

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes