3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

luxiq

Mar 3, 2019
Is my game glitched? Need to buy furniture and the mods say Map -> furniture -> complete fabios story. But I didn't meet anyone named fabio.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is my game glitched? Need to buy furniture and the mods say Map -> furniture -> complete fabios story. But I didn't meet anyone named fabio and its the same for rei's story. Midday -> Rei's house. But it isn't anywhere on the map.
rei: you need to meet her at spa and then she invites mc to re-visit and spa quest starts "bit" earlier"
fabio: that starts when alexandra asks mc to fix up laundry room and then map (at least that partially shown) shows up carpenter location on up-right side of map

Merger123

Apr 20, 2020
In vain I supported the developer by buying the game on Steam, since he leaks his game to free sites before the update goes to Steam. And I don't need to write about "correction of errors" and other nonsense. It's just a disregard for your audience.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
this is simply comical, either we have here some decent trolls, or the internet in just too damn easy to access these days, I'd prefer the first to the 2nd, but the reality is just sad...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
it seems only russian speaking people can play this game
Those and the ones who are able to press 'L' (or go to the preferences menu) in order to set the language to english and who are able to avoid the unfinished content (check Luckumoide's posts) from this alpha, which was not meant for the public.

... I give up but i rate it 1 star only !
You should give your abilities to read the forum the same rating.

faunblaze

Sep 27, 2017
Hello guys.

I have no money left in the game to buy Elena Phone Parts. Can I get money in the game, becausse I can't work in the store anymore? Or can I add money to my inventory somehow ? Please help :(

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys.

I have no money left in the game to buy Elena Phone Parts. Can I get money in the game, becausse I can't work in the store anymore? Or can I add money to my inventory somehow ? Please help :(
use the cheat mod in the OP

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes